what to name your new pet monkey?

Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
Handbanana is a great name, +100 points if you know where thats from!!!!!!
Clyde

just need a macro yelling "Left turn clyde!"
Are we able to now tame the Mastiff, Fox, and Monkey in game ATM?
Are we able to now tame the Mastiff, Fox, and Monkey in game ATM?

Yes you can.

Check out http://www.wow-petopia.com/ for the locations.
CuriousGeorge

and
Handbanana is a great name, +100 points if you know where thats from!!!!!!

Aqua Teen Hunger Force?
Can I tame the apes from Un'Goro Crater and have the same ability?
I named mine Lilman, after what we call my 2 year old son. They both fling poo.
Jerkthe

naming mine "Knuckles"
Catapult
I find that interesting, seeing as how most apes are smarter than our previous president George W. Bush.

Don't hate Gunzip. It was a joke. Nothing more. Granted a tasteless one, but a joke nonetheless.
Can I tame the apes from Un'Goro Crater and have the same ability?

No.

Gorillas /= Monkeys
I find that interesting, seeing as how most apes are smarter than our previous president George W. Bush.

Don't hate Gunzip. It was a joke. Nothing more. Granted a tasteless one, but a joke nonetheless.

I can take a joke, but referring to African americans as monky's is just not funny no matter the context.
Name it Miggs because it does'nt have to be poo it flings... Now you just have to visit Clarice Foster in Thunder Bluff's Spirit Rise if she's still there.

Named mine Diddykong
One time I hired a monkey to take notes for me in class. I would just sit there with my mind a complete blank while the monkey scribbled on little pieces of paper. At the end of the week the teacher said "Class, I want you to write a paper using your notes." So I wrote a paper that said "Hello, my name is Bingo! I like to climb on things. Can I have a banana? Eek eek!"

I got an F! When I told my mom about it she said "I TOLD YOU NEVER TRUST A MONKEY!"

The End

Well done, Brak, well done. Haven't listened to that CD in years!

Tamed a color changer last night, just need a pickax; I tamed one, but after leaving Deadmines I realized there were other skins & I tamed the wrong one.