Your character's New Year resolution

General Discussion
1 2 3 18 Next
It's the start of a brand new year full of adventure and potential. Did your characters make any resolutions on what they hope to accomplish in the coming months? Got a rare mount or transmogrification set that you're working towards?

My resolution for the new year is to educate others that hippogryphs are friends, not food. My wings are not a chew toy. o___o
I'm going to be nicer.

You look tasty.
Clear SoO normal before WoD. So I can get that cool Wolf. <3
I really want to hit 9000 achievement points. Happy new year wow friends!
I have over 2 feet of snow in my driveway. The howling winds make it feel like -50F. The lake effect snow added to this makes it almost impossible to see and fills in any paths you manage to make in the snow.

My resolution is to shovel out my driveway so I can get to work tomorrow. Good thing I have lots of fur...
My goal across all characters is to clean out and organize all of our banks and backpacks.

As we are all hoarders, this will be a long process. Wish us luck!
It's the start of a brand new year full of adventure and potential. Did your characters make any resolutions on what they hope to accomplish in the coming months? Got a rare mount or transmogrification set that you're working towards?

My resolution for the new year is to educate others that hippogryphs are friends, not food. My wings are not a chew toy. o___o

lol I'm so happy I have a Hippogryph Hatchling the BMAH was kind to me.

I would like to get Ashes of Al'ar before 2014 is done
im going greener (puts green transmog on)
My goal across all characters is to clean out and organize all of our banks and backpacks.

I doubt you can even do it!

>.>

I haven't, but I should set that goal. >.<
Heroic Garrosh kill before the next patch, and to get my avatar unblacked out.
Get more pets.... Need more!!!

Hmmm, we could do with some different coloured hippogryph pets...

>_>

<_<
My resolution is 2560x1440.
01/06/2014 11:35 AMPosted by Kodiack
My resolution is 2560x1440.

I see what you did there in HD.
Barring LFR, I've never raided in this game. I would like to do this.
My new years resolution, is to ss more dead people in raids
Make oodles more friends!!
My new year's resolution is to complete each challenge mode dungeon. The other goal is to do gold in each proving ground. I got to wave 10 in gold healing and was out of mana. That's the closest I've been so far!