Your character's New Year resolution

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 18 Next
Stop being such a coward of being put into the role of a tank.
I have a resolution. Get 2 mounts - Invincible from LK and Fire Hawk from Ragnaros.

One is 3% drop rate, requires about 10 people. The other is 0.7% drop rate, requires about 5 people. Both raids on 1 week lockout.

In other words, thanks to you Blizz, I'm never getting them.
To capture a gnome and force it to build me a weather controlling device.
I have a resolution. Get 2 mounts - Invincible from LK and Fire Hawk from Ragnaros.

One is 3% drop rate, requires about 10 people. The other is 0.7% drop rate, requires about 5 people. Both raids on 1 week lockout.

In other words, thanks to you Blizz, I'm never getting them.

Ive got 99 problems but needing people for old raids aint one.

My resolutions are... complete insane in the membrane, get my firelands mounts, mims head, invincible and ashes of al'ar, and try and hit 19k achieve points.
My warlock has resolved to spend more time with his thunder of loyal drakes and cloud serpents ( a thunder is what you call a group of dragons or dragon-like flying creatures... I think ). He also needs a shoulder token from Cho'gall...and he's starting to wonder if it's even on the guy's loot table.

My night elf monk is doing her best to achieve that zen-like state of being able to do a significant amount of healing and not run out of mana in 3 minutes straight. She's getting there... but it's an uphill battle.

My worgen lock has resolved to spread more pain and agony to various members of the Horde. While laughing. And probably eating their bones...she's like that. I find that I agree with her on all three points.

My night elf warrior's all like "meh, you younglings go and save the world this time, I'm on vacation."

My panda shaman's ready to don her über level 83 twink set and Chain Lightning spam a bunch of orcs and zombies to smithereens. Look out, Frostwolf Clan, you've got a Pandaren incoming, and she has a Sith-like amount of Mastery rating.

My human priest is chilling out with the pandas in Dawn's Blossom. She's not uber keen on leveling up, but it could be fun.

My night elf mage is content with her item level and is just focusing on not being crazy ( it's not easy ).

My draenei death knight is in desperate need of a new weapon with which to slaughter the innocent. Timeless gear is great and all, but the place isn't exactly farmable with a 450 blue... and holding aggro in group content is impossible. =\

My pandaren rogue is all "Go go go level level level I can do this!" She's disheartened that her friends and family think of her as a thief and a liar (she's both, but that's beside the point), but she's eager to get out into the world and prove her worth.

My draenei hunter just wants to level up and get a spirit kitty...
to fly in 6.0
Clear SoO normal before WoD. So I can get that cool Wolf. <3

^This

as far as my alts go, finish getting tier 6 on my warrior, tier 14 on my druid, pick a damn tier to farm for my warlock (seriously, awesome job on their sets, I cannot even decide!).

aaaand finish getting the battle pets I am missing! (not many left to go)
I am going to pee on every tree in Azeroth!
01/06/2014 12:59 PMPosted by Daxxarri
My resolution for the new year is to educate others that hippogryphs are friends, not food. My wings are not a chew toy. o___o

I hear what you're saying, but I don't get what you're saying.

Someone pass me some sriracha.

Don't know whether I should be amused or alarmed at the serving suggestion coming from a (miniature) mechanical cooker. o___o
Tastes like chicken?
To slow down, stop and smell the peacebloom.
Don't know whether I should be amused or alarmed at the serving suggestion coming from a (miniature) mechanical cooker. o___o

Be Cheerfully paranoid.
Ive got 99 problems but needing people for old raids aint one.

It's not just about getting people it's about putting the effort into getting them AND outrolling them to win the mount that barely ever drops.
First of all quit leveling alts. I read something about blood elf paladin lore will be featured in WoD and I just had to get my only one to 90. That's makes 13 now.

I have one alt that only lacks 2 regions in Outland to get the lore master achievement. GIT ER DUN, SON!

Yes, I can do that other faction in OL with the flying mounts ... their name escapes me at moment but that's not because I don't want to remember. Just because I hardly found any dragon eggs and it took over a year to get that rep done, doesn't mean the flying toothy things rep will be worse.

Get my first level 25 pet. Get my team ready for the last old world battle master.

Thanks to some great friends I was able to see current content before the next expac went to beta testing. WOOT! That's such a big score (and the first time ever since subbing in 2006) I can set my sights on the little things.
*deep breath*
Account-
Get a Blue Protodrake from Heroic Utgard Pinacle
Get a twilight drake from Sartharion 3d 25

Horde -
Shaman- get a Calamity's Grasp. from 25 naxx.
Death Knight - get a Cataclysm's Edge from CoT Mt Hyjal
Paladin - Reach 90 (transmog completed!)
Mage - Reach 90, Finish getting Tirisfal T5 set (have hat and shoulders)
Rogue - Reach 90, get some cool weapons (Transmog complete otherwise)
Hunter - Reach 90, get Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle from big bad wolf
Druid - Reach 90, try to figure out some armor set that doesn't look like a ridiculous bird or tree
Warlock - Reach 90, research a cool transmog and get it
Monk - Reach 90, research cool transmog and get it
Priest - Reach 90, get Staff of Immaculate Recovery
Warrior - Reach 90, get Cataclysm's Edgefrom CoT Mt Hyjal

Alliance
Paladin - done for now ~ish
DK Crown of Empowered Fate from Black temple,Cataclysm's Edge from CoT Mt Hyjal
Shaman - Reach 90Claw of Molten Furyfrom CoT Mt Hyjal
Warrior - Reach 90 Unsure, but probably something involving Claw of Molten Furyfrom CoT Mt Hyjal
Monk - Reach 90, research cool transmog and get it
Priest, Rogue, Mage - Reach 80 so i can get my trade skills up

*gasp for air*
Hit 90
*takes a deeper breath than Runemoo*

Alliance:

-Death Knight: Stop collecting dust. He's been on vacation for far too long.

-Priest: Same as above. I'm sure she's tired of being my tailoring and enchanting slave machine.

-Druid 1: Same as above. Poor guy. Only getting attention if I need a flask made.

-Druid 2: Level up her Alchemy. I need a flask master.

-Hunter: Grind out Shao Hao rep before WoD. Other than that she's on vacation unless my guild needs her 1337 deeps.

-Mage: Get the heck out of Stormwind. Seriously. She's been sitting there in the mage tower for too long.

-Warlock: Level her jewelcrafting and try to make a bit of gold for WoD.

-Shaman: Stop being a lazy panda and go see the world! Heal all the things!

-Monk: Heal more things, or kick them in the face more. Either way, she needs to do something with her life.

-Rogue: Replace her 450 dagger. ._.

-Paladin: Get her tier from Seige lfr. Seriously, that set is so pretty <3

*Horde*

<---This lady: Get the shoulders for this set.

-Shaman: Get tier pieces from LFR, try to get into Flex modes.

-Priest: Same as above, as well as finishing her tailoring/enchanting.

-Warrior: Look, I know it's scary to be anything but an Orc in Orgrimmar right now, but quit being a cowardly undead and get out in the world!

-Druid: Same as above, only she's a poor troll. D:

Account: Get legendary cloaks on as many toons as possible. They're so pretty, and the procs are just gorgeous. Get Alysrazor to cough up that mount. Get a normal Garrosh kill for the "hipster wolf". Get professions and gold in order for WoD so I can get a running start and not fall so far behind this time around. Help my guild level their Horde sister guild. <3

*Falls over with face as blue as her hair*
I stopped playing right before 5.2 hit but after being bored at work and watching some Bajheera videos I realized that I missed the game. I never really PVP'd but his videos made me want to represent for the warrior class. So my resolution is to learn how to PVP, which means I have to learn to stop clicking!!! It sucks so much because it was never an issue in PVE and I always held my own but it's no fun getting LOL'd all the way to the graveyard with my epic keyboard turning in PVP. :P
My resolution for the new year is to educate others that hippogryphs are friends, not food. My wings are not a chew toy. o___o

B-B-Q Time !!