Your character's New Year resolution

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 18 Next
Nemo, and hoping to hit heroic progression again soon.
Max this character out, get leather heirloom set, level up Monk.
Kill more Darkspear Trolls, making sure they are extinct and serving the True Horde for the years to come.
Kill more Darkspear Trolls, making sure they are extinct and serving the True Horde for the years to come.

You're going to work yourself to death then.
01/06/2014 12:52 PMPosted by Kelvv

It's my oath.
01/06/2014 12:55 PMPosted by Mokron

It's my oath.

Okie dokie then. :3

Get Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake

Actually...I might start farming those also.

Thanks for reminding me, Nicoaran! :D
kill people...
My resolution for the new year is to educate others that hippogryphs are friends, not food. My wings are not a chew toy. o___o

I hear what you're saying, but I don't get what you're saying.

Someone pass me some sriracha.

Of course, I can't go for anything difficult this year due to illness keeping me from the game... so this list shall be much easier!

What is this illness of which you speak? And why can't you banish it?
The doctors don't know, but I have been ill for many months. Although, now they think some of it might stem from my depression. That is also getting looked into now after many years. I do hope to be better soon, I'm tired of being dizzy & weak all the bloody time. D:<
I am going to finally finish the meta achievement What a Long Strange Trip it's Been and spend my remaining days in WoW flying around Azeroth.
I hear what you're saying, but I don't get what you're saying.

Someone pass me some sriracha.

/pass toaster

Shove him in that.

Toasted Hippogryph. YUM YUM!
To learn how to dunk like the one and only Dunk Master D.
Get my new Warlock to 90 entirely by questing, no dungeon runs, and then farm for Tier 5 for transmog, get myself a comfortable ilvl for the start of WoD, and work on making $ and achievement hunting.

Already had enough of SoO.
The doctors don't know, but I have been ill for many months. Although, now they think some of it might stem from my depression. That is also getting looked into now after many years. I do hope to be better soon, I'm tired of being dizzy & weak all the bloody time. D:<

That's really sad. Hope you get it figured out and get better soon.
It may take a few months they said, but I don't think it will take that long. Thank ye kindly though, my dear. n_n
my gOOaYOaL is to be the BOoAyEst HOOyaUhUntER i COOayAn bE

:( :) hippo
I resolve to not start any more wars.
Clean out my bank, and get rid of items that are just nostalgic like the stack of
Necrotic Rune I've had since the event for wrath. As well as the trinkets you could purchase with them. But I can't. I'm too proud of them even though I never use them.

So realistically, I want to get exalted with netherwing and shattered sun.

Suck up my fears of pvp and get the school of hard knocks achievement done so I can have the violet proto-drake.
I guess when this toon was an Undead her resolution would be to
1. Conquer the world
2. And try to eat her friends less often..
But, now she is a human so I guess try to get Mimiron's Head before 2014 is over!