BH is now the 3rd ranked US PVE server

Bleeding Hollow
BH has AlWAYS been a popular for raiders.

Quit your !@#$%in.
over 152 10 mans with at least 6 kills or more on normal = at least 1520 players
+
19 25 mans with 6+ kills = at least 475 players

that right there is roughly 2000 people.

Not even factoring in that all guilds have a bench.
Thanks guys. Watch me spam Rejuv for 13 minutes!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m2Sa1TnJuY

Also - BH was a strong PvE community before any of you world PvP idiots decided that this was your new home. Many of us raiders have been here a hell of a lot longer than any of you.

edit: jk 12 minutes of Rejuv. Need to let ICDs reset in i2 for pro 1 million Wraths during Hero.
BH has AlWAYS been a popular for raiders.

Quit your !@#$%in.

:)
2K is a small compared to the server pop

Also - BH was a strong PvE community before any of you world PvP idiots decided that this was your new home. Many of us raiders have been here a hell of a lot longer than any of you.

edit: jk 12 minutes of Rejuv. Need to let ICDs reset in i2 for pro 1 million Wraths during Hero.

So malice is larger than the clump check. Everyone I asked said it wasn't so we didn't bother soaking it with three people. Good to know.

So malice is larger than the clump check. Everyone I asked said it wasn't so we didn't bother soaking it with three people. Good to know.

Yeah. You have to have pretty precise positioning, but it can be done. If we got a star there I was just going to kite it around for the rest of the fight.
Thats 2000 accounts. I'm sure that those 2000 characters with pve kills also have plenty of alts.
Hell, our guild only adds 10 to that 2000 sum even though our guild has 171 members.
01/07/2014 10:54 AMPosted by Jellogtwo

Oh dear god, give this guy a cookie.
Doesnt make sense to come to a PVE Community on a PvP server

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=11

Yeah let's teach the world how to play this game correctly!
wooooo grats RM!!!!!!!!

Thanks. It was long overdue.

01/07/2014 11:17 AMPosted by Foxxnews

I would like a cookie as well.
01/07/2014 11:45 AMPosted by Thelmtwo
wooooo grats RM!!!!!!!!

Thanks. It was long overdue.

I would like a cookie as well.

Alright, chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, or oatmeal raisin?
Snickerdoodle.
Snickerdoodle.
01/07/2014 10:26 AMPosted by Kagrénac
Never disagreed with that, the point is it isn't our fault that people want to come to a strong PvE community.

Doesnt make sense to come to a PVE Community on a PvP server if all you do is clog queues and imbalance the server with LFR progression..which seems to be what most of the "raiders" here do(including Alliance side)

How dare people enjoy more than one aspect of the game.

400 hks shows me how much you love both aspects of the game
01/07/2014 02:44 PMPosted by Bàcón

Hard to get HKs when the Alliance flee to other realms.
BH is now the number 2 raiding server!

Big grats/thanks to Internet champions for slaying H Thok and progressing toward the inevitable conclusion where BH topples Illidan.
01/07/2014 05:20 PMPosted by Poogy

And who do we have to thank for that?

And who do we have to thank for that?

Hero Derp Zerg 1 & 2. AKA. Iron Wolf Clan and Warsong Clan