mosh'ogg bounty quest

Quests
You are supposed to find a chest in the ruins behind the mosh'ogg ogre mound in stv.

There are no ruins behind the mound. Well... there are a couple standing stones. But there is no chest with the stones. There is no chest in the cave either.

There were maybe 5, 6, 7 of us in stv all trying to find that chest. Climbing walls thinking maybe the ruins were up there somewhere. No ruins. No chest.

Everything has been so perfectly smooth so far with the transition, I hate to think this is a bug. IS there indeed a chest somewhere??

Well no one replied to this. I dropped the quest but Im still curious. Was there indeed supposed to be a chest?
I couldn't find it either.
Yes there is a chest somehow i got two of them
look on thottbot.com it shows where it is in a screen shot.
just look up the quest mosh'ogg bounty
you can see a screenshot and its location on the map here:
http://www.wowhead.com/object=204087
I located it at the end of a path where there are some ogres on the left and a couple on the right, with one or two roaming up and down the path. I located it on a small pillar within the group on the right side.
04/05/2012 04:27 AMPosted by Haelans
I located it at the end of a path where there are some ogres on the left and a couple on the right, with one or two roaming up and down the path. I located it on a small pillar within the group on the right side.

Haelans... Friend... It's nice of you to try and help with their problems, but their issue was resolved back in 2010. Remember to look at the latest time stamp before actually responding to a thread. It prevents later embarrassment.
I found the chest and I can't click it for some reason. Am I missing something?
"there are a couple standing stones"

It's a tiny sparkle on top of a stone next to the 2 ogre's. I almost missed it myself.