How do Horde get to Exodar?

General Discussion
I only have the drain-eye places left 'til explorer. (and cata stuff :P) I can't figure out how to get there. I don't think you can fly there or swim there(tried and died). QQ
I only have the drain-eye places left 'til explorer. (and cata stuff :P) I can't figure out how to get there. I don't think you can fly there or swim there(tried and died). QQ

Go to the Netherstorm in Outlands and head to Tempest Keep. Leap off the edge.

You should land somewhere in Azuremyst Isle.

I lol'd
There should be a boat to Exodar from at least one of the Alliance cities or towns.

Pre-Shattering, I know for sure there was a boat from Auberdine (Darkshore) to Azuremyst Isle where Exodar is.

Auberdine has since been destroyed by the Shattering though, but there should be a new town that replaces it. I would hazard an educated guess that there be a new boat hub there; which would include a boat to Exodar.
Rut'theran Village is on the outskirt of Teldrassil - you can manage to get there by going up to Lor'Danel and going northeast - using elixir of water walking (or frost walk). You will get fatigue, but you'll beat it out (at least I did barely).

from there, stay on the water, and you'll see a boat that is stationary. go around it to the east, and you'll see a dock. That dock has the boat for SW. Keep going around to the east, and you'll find another dock. That dock has the boat for Azuremyst Isle.

This will help get you Darnassus and Exodar.

Good luck!
I <3 you Bella :)
when flying becomes available it will be easier. But for completing the Pilgrims cheev its a nightmare post shattering and pre Dec 7