To all the warriors crying over the nerfs.

Warrior
Don't it turns you into paladins.

REAL WARRIORS EAT NERFS FOR BREAKFAST!!!!

/beardflex
NomNom...yummies...tasty...ForTheHorde!!!
Tastes like... victory.
True warriors hold their ground and keep fighting.

FOTM Re Rolls QQ and complain about the slightest of nerfs.

A 35% + nerf to damage as Fury isn't slight. My bloodthirst literally hits/crits for almost 60% less than it did before the patch.

A 35% + nerf to damage as Fury isn't slight. My bloodthirst literally hits/crits for almost 60% less than it did before the patch.

That has more to do with you're terrible gear not scaling with your abilties as well, as opposed to "a nerf".

Also I never said that this was a slight nerf, it was a nerf that fury's had coming since TOGC25. Any Fury warrior that thinks this is unfair, needs to get a grip on actual game balance, and come back down to earth with everyone else.

INB4 DKS/Arcane Mages.

That has more to do with you're terrible gear not scaling with your abilties as well, as opposed to "a nerf".

Also I never said that this was a slight nerf, it was a nerf that fury's had coming since TOGC25. Any Fury warrior that thinks this is unfair, needs to get a grip on actual game balance, and come back down to earth with everyone else.

INB4 DKS/Arcane Mages.

You're right, me doing 60% less dps after the patch despite the same rotation and same gear is totally justified. Maybe things pick up at 80, but it's gonna take me 60% longer since it takes me about 15 years to kill a mob now.

Also, my gear is pretty decent for my level. (Considering I don't have heirlooms). Funny that you do bring up Arcane mages, I had one in my last instance do 2400 dps to my 1100. (I used to do 1800-2000ish pre-nerf)

Also, my gear is pretty decent for my level. (Considering I don't have heirlooms). Funny that you do bring up Arcane mages, I had one in my last instance do 2400 dps to my 1100. (I used to do 1800-2000ish pre-nerf)

You shouldn't even be considering gear until your at max level, which won't even matter come two weeks from now. Also Spellcasters are almost always better in lower gear levels.

Anyways complaining about something that

A.) Won't matter much longer anyway
B.) Doesn't even matter because you're leveling. Seriously? You're QQing about that? Stop disgracing my class =p

You shouldn't even be considering gear until your at max level, which won't even matter come two weeks from now. Also Spellcasters are almost always better in lower gear levels.

Anyways complaining about something that

A.) Won't matter much longer anyway
B.) Doesn't even matter because you're leveling. Seriously? You're QQing about that? Stop disgracing my class =p

Dude, I lost almost 60% of my dps and damage done. That is insane. It totally does matter that I literally lost 60% of my dps while leveling and to say it doesn't is bullsh*t. My heroic strikes now crit for 2100. That's on the generous end of a HS crit now, btw.

Arms seems mostly fine compared to Fury right now, my MS crits for 3600-4200ish now. A lot better than 2100 HS and 1900 BS crits as Fury. =/
itt:

lowbie posting like pre-85 garbage matters right now.

news at 11
itt:

news at 11

Easy for you to say, you didn't have to level up at all in this broken state.
itt:

news at 11

oh look its another FOTM player

Yeah yeah FOTM, nevermind I've played off and on since vanilla release date and I've always played Warriors. (Different account, old one got hacked)

itt:

news at 11

I can post on Irkalla for you, if that'd make you feel better.

That character is the same level as you, too!

She was blowing apart mobs in Sholazar when I was playing her earlier.

Maybe its just you?
itt:

news at 11

I can post on Irkalla for you, if that'd make you feel better.

That character is the same level as you, too!

She was blowing apart mobs in Sholazar when I was playing her earlier.

Maybe its just you?

Were you playing as Fury, by any chance? As I've said, Arms is fine. Fury has suffered a 35-50% damage decrease at my level. You can't refute that, my HS is down from 4800-5500 (which was slightly too much) to 1800-2100 (too little) when I'm Fury.

In Arms, my MS is down down to 4000ish on crits but that's completely fine. But when I'm Fury specced my execute is CRITTING for only 2500. Something is messed up for Fury at my level now.
lol
To the low lvl scrub, most of us that are calling u bad were leveling the first 2 weeks of an expansion where finding a dungeon grp meant sitting in dal for 1-2 hoursntrying to get a decent comp OR you burned questing as arms or protect to 80, cuz we all knew fury was a piece of crap oblong spec due to gear prerequisites, so stop qqing and go arms if its so damn better, ur complaints won't matter in two weeks and yet you prob
Won't hit 80 before cata.
I dont know where this guy gets his Damage reduction. It be 17% damage reduction BTW and..yeah it does suck really bad my heroic strikes went from 12k to 7k :) and thats not the worse of it my dps went from 7.6k to like 5.7k static so yeah. Oh and not to mention the top fury warrior on our server went from 16k dps to 12k dps..0_o so if blizzard doesnt like to call that a nerf then idk what to tell you