They Took Our Totems!

Shaman
They took our Totems!
They took err JERBS!
Yeah.....I was pretty pissed when I logged in today and found 4 empty bag slots where I had placed my quested totems.

I never moved them, not once since the day I had recieved them, which was almost 4 years ago.

QQ you will be missed my totem pals.
WHAT!!!!! this is an OUTRAGE!
This is a SLAP IN THE FACE to the Shaman community.
Sad Panda.

=(
WHAT!!!!!
Thats bull**!!, why would blizzard do that to us???

I **#!ing loved those totems, I worked hard for them, they mean more to me that all the Wrath gear i have.

You can take away every piece of pve gear from any wrath instance or raid I have and All of my pvp gear if you'll give me back those totems.
what!!!!!! my totems, my lovely totems ware have you gone, did deathwing eat you?
huh? you mean i have 4 more bank slots? cool!!
More Bag slots!!! QFT
wow, I didn't notice till i read this. a small part of me is quite happy to have 3 more slots, another part is sad lol

Those quests were epic especially before thottbot, and wowhead, getting a new totem was exciting, and opened the door to so much more at the time.
... but they can never take, OUR FREEDOM!!
Hide your kids... Hide your wife... Hide your totems!

Sigh, you never really miss something, until it's gone.
.... You guys didn't know you could of done a quest to remove the totems and gained a relic in their place? I'm disappointed ..
My totems are welfare, and I'm glad!
.... You guys didn't know you could of done a quest to remove the totems and gained a relic in their place? I'm disappointed ..

We did, just some choose not to.
Poor, poor totems. alone in this cold, dark world with no bag slots to call home. CURSE YOU, BLIZZARD!
I would at least like to know WHY they took them....

as in, an official explanation FROM THE DEVS...
>:(