Fredi's guide to Protein Shakes

Emerald Dream
Fredi: Hi and welcome to Fredi's guide to Protein Shakes

Assistant: Bc Protein Powder taste like Poo

Fredi: First you need 1 cup of Protein Powder (your choosing)

Assistant: mmmm taste like butt

Fredi: now add 1 cups milk

Assitant: Preferably from cows

Fredi: Now add 1 cup Icecream

Assitant: Still taste like butt

Fredi: Umm 2 cups icecream

Asistant: Still taste icky

Fredi: 3 cups Icrecream?

Assistant: Needs More!

Fredi 4 cups icecream

Assitant It's Overflowing

Fredi Hell thrown in the whole gallon!

Assitant:I cant' Contain it!

Fredi: Stir lightly then serve with berries

Assistant Bc they're healthy!
my 1 part powder, 1 part milk, 20 parts icecream is working just fine for me.
gurbz: master of fitness
1c Plain Yogurt (Can pre-freeze in icecube tray for best consistency)
1 Banana (thick sliced)
1c Plain Soy Milk
1-2 tbsp Soy Protein Powder
2c Frozen Fruit (My preference is Blackberries, Strawberries & Blueberries)

This is called a Smoothie. It's a great way to get extra protein. You can add as much protein as you want, but be careful to add extra fruit to keep it from getting ugly. Also, if you're going to be consuming these daily you might want to invest in a Ninja> http://ninjablender.org/

Also, get a wife -- you're a lost cause in the kitchen.
Someone, and by someone I mean Fredi, needs to watch more Alton Brown.
vanilla protein and fruit punch gatorade.

da best
Eating a tuna sandwich after the gym and balancing my diet around higher protein content so my body makes use of it without having to go suffer through protein shakes.
Isolate compounds tend to taste a lot better than Concentrate. I use some stuff that taste exactly like Nesquik when added to skim milk and provides around 73g protein, 21g carbs.
Fred, try peanut butter, banana and milk and mabye some oats for texture.

I cannot help but laugh at your avatar, Gurbz. You make me laugh lol.
Also, get a wife -- you're a lost cause in the kitchen.

Worst advice ever...

Keep doing what you're doing Fred. Trust me; prostitutes are cheaper than wives and you don't really pay them for sex; you pay them to leave. :P
Heres a Tip: you can blend about two huge handfuls of raw spinach leaves into a smoothie and if you add a banana you wont taste the spinach at all..... but the health benifts will be there?? wowza

(no seriously, try it )
What is up with all this advice? 1% milk, fresh fruit, Soy, Nesquik, Spinach...Come on Spinach?!
I don't work out so I can eat spinach.

Also I took my mile down from 7:15 to 6:45 in under 3 weeks.
I also started working out with my cousin who plays college baseball for USF. We did lower back and legs blowout.

I cant walk.

LIGHTWEIGHT LIGHTWEIGHT
Only A Twat Worries About Fitness Without Worrying About A Balanced Diet - Socrates
Maybe You've heard of this body builder... "Popeye"? Huh, guess he wouldnt talk bad about spinach... try it some time dork maybe you'll get some bulk...?
Maybe You've heard of this body builder... "Popeye"? Huh, guess he wouldnt talk bad about spinach... try it some time dork maybe you'll get some bulk...?

Best. Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTabqZQ6iTw

Lightweight baby