Silvermoon Quartermaster?

General Discussion
I've been searching all around for the Quartermaster guy.. can't find him! Anyone know? Thanks!
Remember where the flightpoint is outside of Silvermoon? Should be out there nearby. Sitting on a mount.
Remember where the flightpoint is outside of Silvermoon? Should be out there nearby. Sitting on a mount.

The truth being spoken by a member of the opposing faction of all things.
Wow, I can't believe a nelf knows that and I didn't. Oh well, I guess that's what other toons are for.
Searching wowhead for 'silvermoon quatermaster' brings you to this: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50484
Capital city Quartermasters are always near the flightmaster.

Also apparently now are the Darkmoon Faire magi that port you to the fairgrounds.
the quartermaster is just outside silvermoon, not in as you would think.
"2,016 Views / 6 Replies"

O_o

O_o

How many people actually goes to Silvermoon? I know I don't and I got teleportation on my side :P
Yes, the quartermaster is right next to the Silvermoon FP. If your facing the city wall pan your camera to the left... Your flight trainer is up the path to your right in a hut, again if you were facing the gates of SM and the mount seller around the side of the building. Fly to fairbreeze and in a small building to the far left is where you can get the dragonhawk pets. *sigh* something is wrong I can give better directions to about anywhere in the horde than I can alliance... I still get lost in SW and lets not even discuss our tree-house.

O_o

The post is more than a year old. I guess 2000 searchbots looked that thread up while crawling for data and search results in the meantime.
Yeah its outside of Silvermoon city, and there is a Huojin Pandaren quartermaster in Orgrimmar if you are looking as well
Please let the 2 year old necro die.
01/08/2012 06:28 AMPosted by Lillyflower
Wow, I can't believe a nelf knows that and I didn't. Oh well, I guess that's what other toons are for.

Well we are the master race.