Draenei Vs. Blood Elf

Paladin
Which race is better for a Paly? I liked Draenei because they heal slowly from what I read in their description, But I like Blood Elfs because they restore mana and energy (which corect me if i'm worng, is used for their attacks and such)
I liked Draenei because they heal slowly from what I read in their description,

I'M REGENERATING 50HP AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Blood Elves are better. The new Taurens are good too though especially for anyone interested in tanking.

The healing racial for the Draenei is pretty poor, especially for a class with many more powerful heals at our disposal. Humans are still probably the best race on the Alliance side: extra spirit for healers, +10% rep gain (so nice), and every man for himself.
Another things is I have money and kinda wanted to give it to my blood elf paly but I oculdn't because they are on different sides, So i think I'll just go to human since thats the best on the alliance

Edit: Actually i don't know, I'll just wait till I finish with my rogue till I make a paly
Honestly, make a level 1 character of each race you're considering, and watch their running, attacking, and casting animations. 100% of your time in this game will be spent watching those animations, even if it's just in your peripheral vision. Then again animations might not bother you as much as they bother me.