Introducing the New Bug Reports Blue: Zorbrix

Bug Report
Greetings all!
I would like to announce that I am changing teams and will no longer be the main QA representative for the WoW Bug Report forums. I would like to thank all of you who post here (whether or not we've had any interaction) it's been an honor working with you to make World of Warcraft as great and as bug-free as possible. I encourage you all to keep playing, keep finding bugs, and keep posting!

I am leaving this responsibility in the very capable hands of the new Bug Reports blue poster Zorbrix. I know that he (with all your assistance) will do a great job closing out MoP and help make sure Warlords of Draenor is our best expansion yet!

Logging Off,
Sapperwix
Hey Everybody! I'm super excited to be working with you guys and gals here on the WoW Bug Report Forums. Sapperwix did an amazing job managing these forums over these last few years, and while I'm sad to see him move on I know he's going to be awesome on his new team.
/cheers

Zorbrix, do you have a twitter account too?
test
Sapperwix, thank you for all your support over the years.

Zorbrix, welcome!
Aww, sad to see you go Sapper. Hope the new post is enjoyable.
Just make sure you leave a few sapper charges. We'll be needing them for Zorbrixs... initiation..

@Zorbrix
Glad to have you with us. Has your avatar been sorted yet?
/cheers

Zorbrix, do you have a twitter account too?

No plans for a twitter account at the moment. I imagine the 140 character limit would be rather restrictive for bug reports, we always want as much information as possible because it really does help us when we try to reproduce it.

Aww, sad to see you go Sapper. Hope the new post is enjoyable.
Just make sure you leave a few sapper charges. We'll be needing them for Zorbrixs... initiation..

@Zorbrix
Glad to have you with us. Has your avatar been sorted yet?

From what I hear, it's almost done! I can't wait to see it in action. =)
Welcome Zorbix!

So who is your favorite raid boss?!
Welcome Zorbix!

So who is your favorite raid boss?!

Ooooh good one!

I've got one too: What's your favorite bug ever??
I hope your favorite raid boss is Razorgore. That's my favorite. :D
I'm sad I haven't seen this thread until now when I noticed other stickies were not-so-stickied anymore...

/tar Sapperwix
/hug

Good luck on your new team! :)

/tar Zorbrix
/greet

Welcome to the Bug Report forum. :)
B)
B)
B)
B)
B)
B)