What can I do

Arenas
Doing 2s with a resto druid partner. If I have a melee on me I pretty much do zero damage the entire fight... I have one fear and thats it. What can I do?
hit escape

logout

create new character

highlight mage

human female

face 4

face 4

I would've globaled Mitch much faster had I been face 4
That could be the best advise ever. Be right back. Making a Mage with Face 4. Glad inc.
dont play with a healer as shadow in 2s, try ret pally or boomie, someone that can also do moderate damage but also BoP/hotw heal you
Don't play shadow in 2s

ever
your sustained damage means nothing as a s.priest. you're only trying to get procs, and then go ham. your druid needs to minimize damage while you build your orbs. so basically clone to dr, then swap. clone clone clone, swap. once you have your procs, you're likely going to kill healers. best way todo this is to draw the dps los of their heals and force them to push in. once their healer is in the open, its a matter of your druid helping setup the kill for you. bash the healer, and cyclone the dps to allow you as much up time as possible. as soon as the bash falls off, put them into a silence.

if you can maintain this rythm, you will eventually create openings for damage and to pull trinkets. all the damage you do between burst is almost irrelevant. so if you need to assist with some heals to let your healer drink or what not, its fine. if your druid can handle it as well, have them assist with damage.

for me, I would get your 3 orbs, make sure you both have trinkets and your druid has ns for clone. get dots on both targets and start dispelling the healer, but don't make it to obvious your going to swap. once the healer is cleaned off, your druid can stun them and ns clone the dps if needed, then just to ham. even without the silence, insanity could easily take a healer to 30-40%, possibly force a trinket. if you can't get the kill, your druid should cyclone the dps and block heals. try to build up some damage again and swap back to the healer. out of the druid clone, fear the healer and let your dots tick away.

I wouldn't say this is easy, but its definitely not overly hard either. just don't stress the time inbetween your burst. as long as you're getting you orbs up and conserving enough mana for burst, you will be good to go.
01/08/2014 12:43 PMPosted by Adroi
your sustained damage means nothing as a s.priest. you're only trying to get procs, and then go ham.

a 3 orb dp that can take 24 seconds of harcasting to build up does less damage than an icelance proc

wat do u know about spriest
Sorry, blizzard really doesnt give a !@#$ what you have to say :)
reroll or get out

who in this thread is addressing blizzard?
I represent all of Blizzard

Please delete your WTF folder and reinstall World of Warcraft
Don't play shadow in 2s

ever

Just dont play above 1500 MMR in 2s as a shadow priest

you might have a chance
Sorry, blizzard really doesnt give a !@#$ what you have to say :)
reroll or get out

who in this thread is addressing blizzard?

He's obviously saying theres no way to win as a spriest most of the time in 2s with a healer when a melee is just sitting on you. I said blizzard doesnt care what you have to say
ANGELIC FEATHER SPECTRAL GUISE! Void tendril melee.

You have angelic feather.... thats all u need vs melee.
U have a fear and another fear from psyfiend.

Use all the spells u got. Watch jahmilli when he plays his spriest.

He's obviously saying theres no way to win as a spriest most of the time in 2s with a healer when a melee is just sitting on you. I said blizzard doesnt care what you have to say

1. He's right
2. I think you're an autist

No !@#$ he's right. I wasn't disagreeing.

this was so retarded i had to look up your rating

wasnt surprised when i saw 1650
ANGELIC FEATHER SPECTRAL GUISE! Void tendril melee.

U have a fear and another fear from psyfiend.

Use all the spells u got. Watch jahmilli when he plays his spriest.

1) lol

2) AF and Guise wont help if you are slowed, and the way most melee are atm running root is useless unless its a DK, and most people
A. Have a fear break
B. Will get dispelled (unless you can get healer too)
C. Have Trinket
D. Have Will

3) also you cant have psyfiend and Void Tendril at the same time