Pets you have IRL

General Discussion
I started a similar post on the lock forums. But the question stands do have you pet(s) if so how many and what type.

Me, cat, one, very evil and furry.

And to keep this about wow nerf, oh say, frost mages and blood dks in pvp.
My Aussie Shepherd - Wasabi, who has been named after one of my former toons.
I have an extremely loud and annoying air conditioner in my room. I call him Jeremy. Can Jeremy be considered a pet for purposes of this discussion?
Currently, I have 2 cats. An elderly, tuxedo marked manx (tailless), and a 8 month old Maine !@#$.
1 Golden Retriever - Spencer

1 Puggle - Pancakes

4 kids

Yep it is a circus
A wheaten terrier - Lewis

A Laberdoodle (uh, SP?) - Mindy
Wait you started a topic about pets you have IRL in the LOCK forums than the HUNTER forums?

O_o
Wait you started a topic about pets you have IRL in the LOCK forums than the HUNTER forums?

O_o

Not the hunters forums and I admitted to the lock forums.
I have 3 random cats. I say random because none are particularly friendly, or mean. Just there, and I feed them, and they sleep.

My husband has a dog I don't interact with much because I'm not a dog person. I stick with the random cats.

O_o

Not the hunters forums and I admitted to the lock forums.

I own two voidlords in real life you know. They are like my guard dogs
None. I had a Furret named Davy Jones.
I have two cats named Orion and Bellatrix.

I got Sterling, 11 week old Australian Shepherd - red merle with blue eyes. Oh he's going to have beautiful offspring someday.
At the moment two dogs, both shelter rescues. A husky cross, and a lab mix. 65 pounds each.

Sita and Karma.
At the moment I have two cats, and soon to be Saint Bernard.

Before I moved states I had quite a few pets.

A ferret, four goats (more when they had babies, oh gawd), three cats, a dog, a duck, about 10 fish (I think), and a snake.
Duffy - Scottish Terrier
Ally - French Bulldog
Vesta - Molluccan Cockatoo
My pets died.
Duffy - Scottish Terrier
Ally - French Bulldog
Vesta - Molluccan Cockatoo

Yay! I grew up with Scotties. They are so cool.
I have a kitten. Tailless silken black cat called Elisabeth, the silent veiled of the night
So I call her kitty. All of this in french though, but you get the idea.

I love her very much. She doesn't.
One old kitty, she came to us (after being dumped up here -7k feet - in October) in 2003 - she was probably around 5 at the time, so she's really getting up there in years. She's a pure white, Siamese-blue eyed, American Shorthair. More or less.

A 6 month old purebred Brittany puppy, female - due to be spayed next week. If we live over her being hyper, we'll be very lucky.