The flood gates have opened

Bleeding Hollow
Free xfers are up and running.
Character Migration page shows up that its still undergoing maintenence for me.
My thinking is that if Korgath was a good realm you wouldn't get to transfer there for free.
I was on Korgath for about 3 months, not much going on that wasn't already happening on even imbalance current BH....I know Alliance seems bad but I really think it's a terrible decision to transfer off to an even more boring server. Go somewhere where things happen, not more AFK'ing
I wouldn't transfer to Korgath as horde, unless you really want to get away from queue times.

I would as alliance. Noticeably bigger alliance community than BH and better long-term prospects.
I wouldn't transfer to Korgath as horde, unless you really want to get away from queue times.I would as alliance. Noticeably bigger alliance community than BH and better long-term prospects

don't tell the horde that. if 3000-4000 of us left, thatd be pretty sweet
I transferred already
BlizzardCS ‏@BlizzardCS 2h
. Yes, we're looking into Free Character Migrations being unavailable also. Thanks for letting us know.
I transferred already

cool
I was on Korgath for about 3 months, not much going on that wasn't already happening on even imbalance current BH....I know Alliance seems bad but I really think it's a terrible decision to transfer off to an even more boring server. Go somewhere where things happen, not more AFK'ing

The Korgath alliance auction house has 2M worth of volume over BH Alliance. That's better by a large margin.

For Horde, BH is fine.
My thinking is that if Korgath was a good realm you wouldn't get to transfer there for free.

This is by far the smartest thing you have ever said. Damn it hurt to say that.
I've already met some really cool people, and I keep hearing about some guy who hates duckfaces
i'm as good as there
i'm as good as there

See you there on my alt!
Me and my Horde alts will be going as well.....seems more balanced then Bleeding hollow... As soon as blizz fixes there !@#$
Ugh. It's still down. :|
abandon ship
!@#$ it im going to ED also as horde
01/16/2014 10:15 AMPosted by Emergencies
!@#$ it im going to ED also as horde

slay them roleplayin nerds