SYMBOLIC E-GIRL SEARCH is back

Tichondrius
I would like to announce that Symbolic has stopped raiding progressively and is currently looking for easy going and fun girls to come on vent and chat or stickam with us. We now play League of Legends as well...

Due to school, and various other life circumstances a bunch of us have found ourselves dealing with insomnia and hang out playing games, venting, and stickaming a lot of late nights. We are exceptionally good looking for gamers and above average for normal people. We are interesting, extremely easy going, and are looking to lessen the testosterone and meet some new and fun people.

As perks of joining the guild, you would be treated as a raider. The approved applicants (girls only) would be geared out through the most difficult runs with our mains and/or alts, and given access to our absolutely loaded guild bank. Your ability to play this game will in no way help or hinder your application, and as such we prefer you bring a dps class/spec

Please send an ingame mail with an email address, facebook, IM contact, or link to your photo to Justinbiëber (the code for the ë is alt 0235) or RoyHalladay (my alt). Your application will largely be based on appearance, although in the past we have accepted girls purely based on personality (Kevlar) ...so if your chill we'd love to see you apply.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide stickam photos to the entire tich community as most of the photos have some degree of crossdressing or nudity in them. If your application is approved and you would like to see photos of myself or others they can be provided to you personally.

So please, all egirls do not miss this fantastic opportunity to get your full best in slot gear before cata, hang out with some great people (lots of girls in guild already), and just kill some late nights during the upcoming school semester.

Look forwards to your applications girls,

Justinbiëber (temp GM of Symbolic)
2/10
I would like to announce that Symbolic has stopped raiding...

As perks of joining the guild, you would be treated as a raider. The approved applicants (girls only) would be geared out through the most difficult runs...

So, which is it? You don't raid, but you'll gear out these girls in the raids you don't do? This seems like a pretty crappy deal. After all, I saw a bunch of you dudes at Blizzcon and you're nothing to give up real gear to hang out with for.
Ohhhhh shiz!

/popcorn :)
Sometimes I get this really insane fear of eating ice cream, then drinking hot coffee and my teeth explode.
Foamyyyyy ^^
Bieber forgot to mention there is a height requirement of 6'0" or greater.

"Thats a HUGE @!**!!"

Nope, girls taller than me are not allowed.

6'0'' limit on applicants.

http://www.robotkittenhappytrain.com/images/Her-Tallness.jpg

????

You're at least 6'1"

http://www.robotkittenhappytrain.com/images/Her-Tallness.jpg

????

Yesssss! <3

You're at least 6'1"

And the limit on applicants is still 6'0''!
this is like watching a reality show, do tell about your applicants
It smells like sex in here!