PotI intended to heal Beacon target?

Paladin
Protector of the Innocent - casting a targeted heal on any target, eccept yourself, also heals you for 4454 (3/3)

Was just wondering if this was intended to also heal the beacon target from the heals you received.
like...3 people, you beacon #1, heal #2, #1 receives half the heals that you cast on #2 and half of PotI you received.
Just wondering..

EDIT: I made a post about this on the Bug Report forum, going into more detail about what im talking about.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1127157349
beacon only transfers direct healing, not passive self healing - or it's not supposed to anyway.
Holy Radiance did not on beta. LoD will probably not transfer long term, I suspect it is a design oversight.
Yes, the heal generated from protector of the innocent will proc a beacon heal on the beacon'd target
Seal of Insight auto attack heals are also transferring to the beacon.

To me that says BoL is bugged at the moment.
Beacon will heal the beaconed target regardless if they are the target of a heal or not. Which to me screams bug.

To clarify, before the 4.0.3a update beacon only healed the target if you were healing someone else. Now beacon, ontop of the normal heal, will heal again even if the person that has the beacon on is the one being healed.
Beacon will heal the beaconed target regardless if they are the target of a heal or not. Which to me screams bug.

To clarify, before the 4.0.3a update beacon only healed the target if you were healing someone else. Now beacon, ontop of the normal heal, will heal again even if the person that has the beacon on is the one being healed.

Well they did nerf beacon heals to 50%, so are you certain it's a bug?

In regard to PotI heals transferring to the Beacon:
Definitely seems imbalanced right now with 1 holy power WoG and LoD spam proccing PotI because a heal for ~700 on the beacon'd tank turns into a 4k heal for the PLD and a 2700 heal for the tank that can be cast for no mana every other GCD almost.

I think the fix is to turn PotI into a mini-beacon for 7/14/20% of the heal cast instead of a flat amount. Then any heal cast would heal the Pld for 20% and the Beacon for 60%?

No.
You are probably seeing the bug(?) the OP is talking about which no one else seems to understand. It isn't that your heals on the beacon are transferring to the beacon, it's that you heal the beacon and proc PotI which is transferring to the beacon. Protector of the Innocent heals are transferring half to your beacon. This seems like a bug to me because it essentially just adds 2200ish healing to every single heal you do.