Gnome Paladins

Paladin
I am really a bit disappointed that they are not adding Gnome paladins to the mix with cataclysm. I have not been following the development to closely, did they every mention why we aren't getting gnome pally's? I get a real kick out of gnome warriors because they are so small it makes me laugh a bit...I just wish I could pull out a pally version.
since there are gnome priests you would think paladins would also enter the mix. I think it has to do with blizz wanting to limit hybrid classes.
because Blood Elf Paladins were bad enough.

That is for sure.
Says the Draenei~
Says the Draenei~

Goat Kick of Righteousness
:(
Says the Draenei~

I was expecting a /waggle of Righteousness.....
I am disappoint.
Says the Draenei~

I was expecting a /waggle of Righteousness.....
I am disappoint.

Goat Kick Rebuke is best Rebuke
:(

you got interrupted! Snap!

Anyway, the only response we've gotten on Gnome Paladins was that Gnomes aren't really the hardened Religious type. Although, Gnomes can be priests, Paladins are a bit more of believers then them. They are described as the Guardians of the light. Priests just kind of have access to it.

It is a very loose way to say no Gnome Paladins. Tauren got it because of the other half of their goddess, or whatever.
I've wanted to be a Gnome paladin for a couple of years now. I love it when Christmas comes around so I can transform into one with the little Santa Claus outfit. :)

I'd even love to be a Worgen paladin, but that's not gonna happen either.
WTB troll paladins