when to use divine storm

Paladin
Since ds doesnt get you any hp and shares a cd wiith CS when should i use it?

Also should holy wrath be part of the usual rotation?
Holy Wrath: Yes. When CS/judge/AoW are not available, Holy Wrath.

I am beginning to never DS. It's a dps loss in almost all cases.
When you see groups of 2 or more critters, divine storm.

That's what i use it for.
When you see groups of 2 or more critters, divine storm.

That's what i use it for.

Agreed, since it can actually DO something to critters, lol.
I might use Divine Storm if there are more than 15 targets, just for the healing aspect. If Divine Storm would always give a Holy Power I might use it a bit more.

...But when it comes to mass penguin death, Divine Storm is the way to go!
I agree, Divine storm is a dps loss.
If it didn't share a cooldown with crusader strike i think it would be used more.
The healing aspect of it is almost minuscule so i never use it
Aren't there some critter killing achievements? As stated, it's perfect for 'em.

Also, Onyxia whelps phase.

Now that's what you call a niche ability, lol.
It also helps to use DS if Holy Wrath is on cooldown when you see a rogue just stealth or vanish in front of you. It seems to get them most of the time if they haven't sprinted.

EDIT: I should mention that vanish has a 3 second immunity, so if you are sure where the rogue is and 3 seconds have passed since the vanish, pop DS/HW
seriously though critter killing aside, I'm thankful for divine storm JUUUST for killing large groups of low level mobs, PvE i could care less it tickles.
seriously though critter killing aside, I'm thankful for divine storm JUUUST for killing large groups of low level mobs, PvE i could care less it tickles.

DS: good for redoing loremaster. Worthless for everything else.

DS: good for redoing loremaster. Worthless for everything else.

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!