Cape of Stranglethorn Quests Achievement

Achievements
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
You have to do all the bloodsail quest and there is a quest in the arena and you have to find a bottle to get a quest.
Same problem. 57/60 quests. Did all the quests at BB and the goblin town, along with the 1 in the Arena.
I have done all the quests from towns, and the arena quest and the bottle. If by the blood sail quests you mean the ones when you join the bloodsail pirates at the request of Booty Bay, then I have done all of those that I saw. If by some event you can leave without completing all of them, and there are some hidden away, that would be a pretty big game flaw as you can't return.

I did not encounter any breadcrumb quests, they were never offered to me. I hope that won't be a problem as there is nothing I can do about that now that I have quested there.
I am having this same issue. There are the bloodsail buccaneer quests that could still be done, but that requires gaining rep with them at the loss of rep with steamwheedle cartel, and that whole scenario deals with a feat of strength, so it seems obvious that this method of completing the quests is unintended.

If you mean the chain you get from Booty Bay that sends you to the recruiter where you get a buff that makes you friendly with them then no, you won't lost rep with the Cartel or gain rep with the Bloodsail. It's a sorta long quest chain where you infiltrate them but it ends with several more quests in BB that award Cartel rep and is quite fun.

On the note of fun - the entire STV quest experience was AMAZING! Especially the BSB infiltration line.

For the northern area I'm at 47/50 with the only quest available being one that I can't complete because goblins hate me. Any ideas?

You went over the entire zone? I had about 5 extra quests for N STV and the only Goblins I ran in to up in Northern were the Bilgewater Cartel.

I'm stuck at 49/50 for N STV, was there a mob you killed that drops a quest?

Yes there is a mob that drops a quest - the Mosh'Ogg Witch Doctor drop an item for the quest http://www.wowhead.com/item=58491. I did get the 50 achieve and had 4 or 5 more quests to do in that area so there might have been one or two more drop quests.

What sucks is that that one is a horde-only quest.

Any new ideas?

Edit: For Northern STV remember
picked through http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1631-Stranglethorn and I think that I have to wait to fix my Goblin rep to get the last 3 I need
Stuck at 57/60 as well.

I find it hard to believe other hordies are finishing this. As far as I know, the only quests I have not completed are the "The Holy Water of Clarity" chain, which appears to be removed from the game, and the quest "Mukla's Demise" which is not offered to me even though I finished the pre-req quests.

I think this is impossible to complete at the moment due to "The Holy Water of Clarity", but there are those comments from people who finished it out there, so I am not sure. Some sort of confirmation would be great.
Stuck at 57/60 as well.

I find it hard to believe other hordies are finishing this.

Click on me. It's entirely doable.

I got my 60 quest achievement and still had one more quest to complete (Bhag'thera).
Bag'thera is a mob in northern STV, we're talking about being stuck on 57/60 for Cape of STV. Some quests that I have completed prior are not offered, like the holy water chain.
I could have sworn I got credit for the arena quest last night and made it up to 58/60, but now I'm back to 57. Also the Mosh'Ogg deadended for me when I opened it up. He said he would send it to another associate, but I didn't write down the name since I thought i knew who that was. Well, the person I thought didn't offer to pick it back up and I have no way to check the name again. What am I supposed to do after opening the box as Horde? I think that goes back to the cape, but the quest keeps dropping abruptly and there's no way to get the clue of where to go again.
Bag'thera is a mob in northern STV, we're talking about being stuck on 57/60 for Cape of STV.

My mistake. I did the two zones back-to-back so I may have them a little mixed up.

Some quests that I have completed prior are not offered, like the holy water chain.

I had to get water out of a naga fountain, is that the one you mean?
Bag'thera is a mob in northern STV, we're talking about being stuck on 57/60 for Cape of STV.

My mistake. I did the two zones back-to-back so I may have them a little mixed up.

Some quests that I have completed prior are not offered, like the holy water chain.

I had to get water out of a naga fountain, is that the one you mean?

That's the one. (It isn't available to many Horde players)

And by bloodsail buccaneers quests people mean getting honored with the faction and doing the faction's quests.

And by bloodsail buccaneers quests people mean getting honored with the faction and doing the faction's quests.

There is a questline in the cape that has you infiltrate the pirates and do several quests for them. It does not gain you rep with them - in fact, at the end of the chain you gain a ton of SW cartel rep.
Yeah the holy water quest is the one I can't get either. I had done it previously, and it wasn't reset or maybe it's not available to all races of the Horde (it's happened before...)
I am stuck at 59/60 myself. I got the Arena quest, and was able to do the Holy Water line, but my bug was with the quest where you give the drinks to the prisoners at the Bilgewater hub. I can give the drink to two of the prisoners, but the ogre one doesn't have a speech bubble. Wowhead has about 5 comments that agree. If it is true that there are exactly 60 quests in the zone, then I must scold Blizzard for such poorly thought-out design. In fact, most of the individual zone counts are much too high, Silverpine and Northern Stranglethorn in particular from my experience so far.
I'm stuck at 56/60. I have a feeling that I skipped out on a lead in quest from Org after reading through this thread. But even then, I'd be stuck at where everyone else is anyway. This is bothersome. I'd like to get these quest achievements done before Cata actually hits.

P.S. On a side note, does anyone know how to update my character on these forums? It says I'm still in a guild I left about a year ago. Hah.
I completed it tonight, and I still had at least one remaining because my Venoxis quest is bugged (he doesn't spawn, so Zanzil just keeps coming back endlessly with no way to finish the event).

I did randomly find a dropped quest when I thought I would come up short. Its a coin that drops off the worgen pirate sleeping where Duncan used to be outside BB.
I did randomly find a dropped quest when I thought I would come up short. Its a coin that drops off the worgen pirate sleeping where Duncan used to be outside BB.

Thank you for that. Although I'm still stuck, just at 57 instead of 56 now.
stuck at 55/60. Did the breadcrumb from org, did the arena, and the coin+ all normal hubs. Did NOT get the holy water line, and am also stuck at the 3 prisoners drink taste test. This is reminding me of silverpine pre-hotfix.
Also stuck @ 57/60. From what I understand if you did Cape of ST before doing Northern STV you encounter this bug.
Yeah, I did cape before north. Stinks. Magical blue response would be lovely right about now.