Recipe: Savory Deviate Delight

General Discussion
Is really common now I guess? Or am I just ridiculously lucky? I just got TWO of them one after another...

Anyone else have any ideas if they raised this drop rate?
Common, I found 3 while questing through Northern and Southern Barrens.
It's really common now. I found four on my mage while questing in the Barrens.
How sad. Haha. Oh well. :> Thanks guys.
I've gotten 5 just doing the Southern Barrens quests.
It's always been a rather common drop, just haven't been many people leveling through the barrens over the past few years. Now that they added new race/class combo's, a lot of people have started re-leveling, and the price has dropped again due to this. My recommendation, buy 10 or 20, store them on a bank alt, in a year or two when people stop leveling alts again, the price will go back up. :-)
Yep, there went my cash crop. *sniffle*
My alts have looted four so far, and sound them for several hundred gold each.

What is the appeal of this recipe?
My alts have looted four so far, and sound them for several hundred gold each.

What is the appeal of this recipe?

You turn into a ninja or pirate for 30 mins (or is it 60 now) when you consume one of them.
I've gotten at least 4 of them on my tauren pallly, along with a few recipes for the Elixir of Giant Growth. Drop rate seems to have been increased substantially.
I've gotten at least 4 of them on my tauren pallly, along with a few recipes for the Elixir of Giant Growth. Drop rate seems to have been increased substantially.

Nah, in my experiences of leveling for the past 6 years, I've always gotten a couple when questing through the barrens. I don't think the drop rate is that much higher.
I farmed it quite a bit this fall and never got a single drop, so I'm not convinced the drop rates improved earlier, just some folks getting RNG love. There was never more than 1 or 2 on the AH on our server at a time (usually the same one just sitting there) either. Now there are eleven, so something happened with the last patch.
Just leveling my troll through Northern barrens I picked up 6 of them in about an hour...Before that I was lucky to see 1 in a whole leveling period.
I got 1 one these and two swiftness pot recipes doing the northern barren quests. I thought my cow was just super lucky.
It's always been a rather common drop, just haven't been many people leveling through the barrens over the past few years. Now that they added new race/class combo's, a lot of people have started re-leveling, and the price has dropped again due to this. My recommendation, buy 10 or 20, store them on a bank alt, in a year or two when people stop leveling alts again, the price will go back up. :-)
thats not true, ive leveled through the barrens at least 6 times in the last year before the patch, and ran into 1 recipe, however now, i was there for 10 min and had one drop, and my friend got 2, sadly they go for nothing now, so they are completely worthless
Shhhhhhh don't let everyone know about buying out the low ones LOL....But they are rare and will go back up in price after a few months. Leveling in the barrens is still boring. I have 2 tabs full of 2 rare recipes LOL
Yeah and no one has any idea, I've sold a couple for 400-600g each.

No, it hasn't been. I've farmed it twice, once on a horde character and once with this Shaman. I spent over twelve hours each time, at 80, farming while one shotting harpies by the thousands in the northwest corner of the barrens, and never got it on the Shaman. Today while leveling a new horde priest I found 4 copies, three of which occurred within around 15 minutes of each other killing the pirates down on the island. It's definitely been raised considerably.
That recipe was always overrated anyways. I farmed my recipe with ease, I'd never pay those ridiculous auction house prices for it.
I quested several toons through barrens and it never dropped. Finally dropped for my druid and I sent it to my hunter asap.