Garrosh is slowly gaining my respect

Paladin
Just completed the Stone Talon Mountain quest chain, Garrosh lays down the law.
As a former Hordie on my paladin,

Im glad i dont have him for a leader.
Sylvanas won't be around much longer at the rate she's going.
Is that the questline where he sits in Orgrimmar and magically watches his subordinate prepare for and blow up a town full of innocents but doesn't do anything until after the fact, and when he does he is instantly there via portal and then "drops" the guy to his death off a 10 foot cliff?
If he locks Sylvanas away in a deep dark hole somewhere he'll gain my respect. The Horde aren't supposed to be evil yet they are basically allied with the Mini-Scourge and Wannabe Lich Queen.
sylvanas isnt evil!! shes is just midunderstood. shes badass. garrosh is a fat pig.
If he locks Sylvanas away in a deep dark hole somewhere he'll gain my respect. The Horde aren't supposed to be evil yet they are basically allied with the Mini-Scourge and Wannabe Lich Queen.

Sylvannas wasn't evil. The very fact that she has the will to overcome the control of the scourge over her "undead form" shows that she is good at nature. Also she regrets being cursed to be undead for the remainder of her life (if you can call it life, undead life?) on azeroth.
Horde aren't evil. Sylvanas isn't evil. Garrosh isn't evil.

But they aren't good either.

Never attribute to malice (evil) what you can attribute to stupidity

The right word to describe them is "stupid" :)

Now Alliance you can call evil.
/sits on ancient chair dug up from some tauren village the dwarves burnt
There is no "evil" faction really.... both leaders are asshats now.....
I used to think Horde: bad guys Alliance: goody 2 shoes when I started playing but after finding out more about the games background and story I realized that the Alliance has done some horrible things and the Horde can be quite honorable, so really both sides deal in shades of gray.
Varian was far more of a savage over Thrall. I don't know a lot about Garrosh which I'll have to read about. But sounds like Varian and Garrosh feel the same way about each other.