<Seriously Casual> selling last LoD of WotLK

Sargeras

lol, you're good. tuskarr quit and you're pro because you got it 2 weeks before the end of xpac. grats.

Regardless of his snarky remark, the fight is still quite difficult in that it requires 25 very capable individuals to do successfully. Just because Resurrected completed the encounter 2 weeks ago does not mean it was not an accomplishment.

Yes we stopped pushing on the fight, but it was merely do to an attendance issue, not a capability one (server 3rd or 4th for bane?). Anyway, GL SC in selling the spot - hope you find a buyer.
A month thanks.
A month thanks.

wall of gay
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/sargeras/rating.tier10_10

Temp Guild of the Bear edged you out for fourth!
You guys are jerks :(
It double posted me =\ idk why
Regardless of his snarky remark.

It was an inappropriate remark, and it's been addressed. I wish everyone on the server the best of luck in Cataclysm.
light of dawn is still there in cata, nobody cares.

Defiles are still hard to get out of in cata.

...defile is hard?

It obviously is pretty hard for your guild..

Are you joking? It took your guild how long to kill 25 man herioc LK? After months and months of 30% buff? No only is your guild beyond pathetic (Hey guys we kill 0 light yogg 1 year after its hard and we flaunt our mounts like we accomplished something) but you are one of the WORST end game guilds on this server. Congrats on getting your 25 man heroic LK kill, I'm sure that 30% and months and months of being gear capped had nothing to do it. Please party like a bunch of idiots because you cleared content months and months after SC. OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO GOOD.

Typical B class end game guild talking @%!! once they FINALLY down content. So enjoyable to read.

OH yeah grats on killing 25 man Algalon for the first time in November of 2010. I guess you can talk all the @%!! you want since you finally claimed that title.

Nice arena history also, I bet you're the dumbass in Gchat saying "Man guys we're goin to own rated Bgs in cata"

Nope, move on scrub. You rose to the top at the end of Wrath once everything was beyond easy. Please feel accomplished.

Go ahead and quote me saing "LOL YOU MAD." With the amount of you fat frumpy idiots who never aquire any higher education outside of high school or a 4 year degree in general studies or health and human performence, I woulnd't except anything more out of you.

I apologize for saying what I said. It wasn't directed at his guild, but moreso at Abiress; and not from Resurrected, but from myself.

Saying*
Acquire*
Performance*
Wouldn't*
Expect*

Now, what were you saying about education? I see why you choose to hide behind anonymity.
I <3 IATT.
Never mind.

light of dawn is still there in cata, nobody cares.

Defiles are still hard to get out of in cata.

...defile is hard?

It obviously is pretty hard for your guild..

Are you joking? It took your guild how long to kill 25 man herioc LK? After months and months of 30% buff? No only is your guild beyond pathetic (Hey guys we kill 0 light yogg 1 year after its hard and we flaunt our mounts like we accomplished something) but you are one of the WORST end game guilds on this server. Congrats on getting your 25 man heroic LK kill, I'm sure that 30% and months and months of being gear capped had nothing to do it. Please party like a bunch of idiots because you cleared content months and months after SC. OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO GOOD.

Typical B class end game guild talking @%!! once they FINALLY down content. So enjoyable to read.

OH yeah grats on killing 25 man Algalon for the first time in November of 2010. I guess you can talk all the @%!! you want since you finally claimed that title.

Nice arena history also, I bet you're the dumbass in Gchat saying "Man guys we're goin to own rated Bgs in cata"

Nope, move on scrub. You rose to the top at the end of Wrath once everything was beyond easy. Please feel accomplished.

Go ahead and quote me saing "LOL YOU MAD." With the amount of you fat frumpy idiots who never aquire any higher education outside of high school or a 4 year degree in general studies or health and human performence, I woulnd't except anything more out of you.

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`
<3 Boomkanye
That level 3 alt hurt my feelings. :(
Any Twilight fans in here?
That level 3 alt hurt my feelings. :(

Everything he said is true.