[H]<Massacre>8/8H25 Recruiting for H DS & MoP

Turalyon
Prev 1 6 7 8 23 Next
Happy memorial day! Thank you to everyone who has served, will serve, and are serving to fight for our country!
05/29/2011 05:23 AMPosted by Indusii
we do, they are horrible! congealed sawdust.

Nah, they taste good, I think you chickens just have odd taste :p
Fija, it's the cold, the hockey, and the Keith's beer.

If you can figure it all out, then I'll be happy to add you to my hockey fan club.

In the mean time, I want some brownies. Get cookin' people!
lol. you guys are odd
This guild is full of weirdos, srsly
isnt the whole game full of weirdos?
I believe that it's a requirement for this game. Well, in order to be decent at this game, anyway. The weirder the better I always say! (Boy has that gotten me in trouble in the past...)
Fija, it's the cold, the hockey, and the Keith's beer.

If you can figure it all out, then I'll be happy to add you to my hockey fan club.

In the mean time, I want some brownies. Get cookin' people!

Lol Alexander Keith's Pale Ale? I'm not sure :D
started my diet again today. I'm frigging starving
EAT (and purge)
I considered going with bulimia, but I don't think my company's insurance covers esophageal erosion. /sad
u must fail at dieting... u r supposed 2 eat like 6 times a day or something...
06/01/2011 09:11 AMPosted by Refusalhoof
started my diet again today. I'm frigging starving

It's about moderation! Just do it to be healthy!
Yeah, I'm just trying to cut out all of the terrible crap(fast food) I was eating while we were staying at the GFs parent's house. Now that we've moved into our own house I can cook healthy meals every night. Trying to get back into my running shape.

06/02/2011 11:46 AMPosted by Refusalhoof
Yeah, I'm just trying to cut out all of the terrible crap(fast food) I was eating while we were staying at the GFs parent's house. Now that we've moved into our own house I can cook healthy meals every night. Trying to get back into my running shape.

Cooking it yourself is probably the best way to make sure it's healthy yeah, but it is still nice to go out once in a while and indulge yourself!
bump bump, submitted an app for the dps warrior position last night
cool!
BE warriors? what is the World(of Warcraft) coming to?!
all BE chicks look the same