How is garona?

Garona
< Deathgun

Just curious I havent played the game since I got H LK Kill.

What is garona like now?
I don't intend on coming back either way so save yourself the "We don't want you" comments
Hmmm new forums wont show my characters pic or name

deathgun out
< Deathgun

What is garona like now?
I don't intend on coming back either way so save yourself the "We don't want you" comments

Thought you smelled funny
&%^# YOU JERSEY SHORE!
&%^# YOU JERSEY SHORE!

+1 internets!
< Deathgun

What is garona like now?

It's questionable.....
The first thing you should do when you make a character is /ignore cheefusury ... or probably just /leave 2

This post has gone WAY over your head.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
12/04/2010 2:00 PMPosted by Critcrying
The first thing you should do when you make a character is /ignore cheefusury ... or probably just /leave 2

This post has gone WAY over your head.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A simple no would have worked, but ok...
Where are my frozon orbs man?!?!
New forums, how's this work?
12/05/2010 10:31 AMPosted by Ñòtñïçê
New forums, how's this work?

I think you're supposed to "thumbs down" any post with "deathgun" in it.

Thats pretty much what I've been doing.