Dimensional Ripper / Ultra-Safe Transporter

Are these schematics still available to engineers? If yes, is the specialization needed to learn them?
Is it possible to learn to craft both of these?
Engineering retains its Goblin and Gnomish specialties, so those items are unchanged. They are still available, they still require the specialty, and you can only have one specialty.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum