WoG Fix

Paladin
It's simple really. Let's trade Guarded by the Light for Paragon of Virtue.
meh
hey aren't going to let us get more cooldowns on powers we get cooldowns on in our tree.
How about they take WoG and stuff it in their ear and let my healers heal me. I'd really like to get back to being a tank. WoG should be a healer skill imo. Maybe Ret PvP?
How about they take WoG and stuff it in their ear and let my healers heal me. I'd really like to get back to being a tank. WoG should be a healer skill imo. Maybe Ret PvP?
Well stop using WoG and start tanking. I hardly ever use WoG I use my HP for SotR, which does way more damage and is way more useful for tanking and threat.
Well stop using WoG and start tanking. I hardly ever use WoG I use my HP for SotR, which does way more damage and is way more useful for tanking and threat.

You should stop using ShoR when you have a nice threat lead and switch to WoG + 2/2 GbtL. If you need a better threat lead switch back to ShoR then back to WoG.

You should stop using ShoR when you have a nice threat lead and switch to WoG + 2/2 GbtL. If you need a better threat lead switch back to ShoR then back to WoG.
No thanks. I sign up as a tank not a healer. It's a waste of potential to sit there and spam it especially in situations if you need to use it you aren't going to be getting the shield benefits of WoG to begin with.

No thanks. I sign up as a tank not a healer. It's a waste of potential to sit there and spam it especially in situations if you need to use it you aren't going to be getting the shield benefits of WoG to begin with.

As a tank, your job is to hold aggro and be as survivable as possible. If you AREN'T casting WoG when you have a threat lead, you are doing it wrong.

The shield effect is ALWAYS useful. It's a damage reduction. If you don't need threat why not reduce the damage you take?
I don't want Guarded by the Light. No thank you.

There is a reason I praised the gods of warcraft every time a DK tank arrived in my 5 mans during cata beta-- they huge amount of self-healing they were capable of. You may not like the self heal now, but in cataclysm it's going to make a huge difference.