Dear masters, this is a letter about feelings

Paladin
Meh...

That's right M-E-H, meh.

That's how I feel after playing today. Could be better, could be worse. Thus Meh.

And that's all the energy I have left for my post.

I'd say don't hit me with the nerf stick but let's be honest. I'm un-nerfable in real life...(At least I pretend that's true).

Thank you for your time.
Palatard/Baconneggs(druid)

P.S. This post is pretty meh too.
I say meh.. because I don't really understand how can Retribution be so...broken..
Lvl 81 will bring Inquisition, I want to believe it will help a bit, but I don't have so much hope on it.. simply meh... Exorcism hits harder than 3 point TV btw.
I say meh because we have to wait till 4.1 for changes =(
simply meh... Exorcism hits harder than 3 point TV btw.

True, but you can always say it like "OMG EXORCISM HITS EVEN HARDER THAN TV IT'S A-MEH-ZA-ZING!" Then it helps me feel better. And you get to ruin grammar in multiple ways saying it like that.

I say meh because we have to wait till 4.1 for changes =(

4.1 is coming out Tuesday right?
I say meh.. because I don't really understand how can Retribution be so...broken..
Lvl 81 will bring Inquisition, I want to believe it will help a bit, but I don't have so much hope on it.. simply meh... Exorcism hits harder than 3 point TV btw.

Let me be the first to dash your hopes and tell you that Inquisition is HORRIBLY DISGUSTINGLY AWFUL.

Have a nice day. :)
Finaly, a word that describes how I feel after playing my Ret Pally...meh.

And yes... Inquisition is very awful. Just one more thing to throw at us to keep our attention on our tool bars instead of on the fight.
I'm giving up on myself.

I can't take it anymore.

I HAVE TO EAT THIS PANCAKE!

NOM NOM NOM!

NOOOOO

::slaps pancake away::
I MUST!

I AM WEAK MASTER GIDGITE!

I MUST EAT THE PANCAKE!

FOOL

YOU'LL DOOM US ALL!