protection warrior LF 12/12icc guild 4 cata

Guild Recruitment
through pre bc, bc and wotlk i have been a fury warrior but im after a change for cata and interested in going prot. i am no noob and like all specs of a warrior.

i work night shifts at clubs in australia and i cant make aussie raid times so im after a hardcore american guild to raid and pvp with.

i am a very expirienced warrior, i have been playing this toon since the 2nd day wow was released. i raided nax pre bc and downed mur'u pre nerf. as it stands i have done the imortal, yogg 0 lights, totgc 25 insanity and i am 11/12 h icc. right now i am fury geared and not currently raiding, i am just pvping but intend on going prot in cata. i also love to pvp i have my 2200 achivements.

if you have any questions or your interested in a skilled warrior feel free to post or send me ingame mail.
Hey Leakyshaft, I'll make it quick because I don't believe in copy-pastes. It sounds like you got your heart set on Prot, however, if you decide to stay Fury, we have a core spot open at the moment for Cata (And you can do off-spec Prot when we need a backup tank, our 2nd tank can sometimes not make raids due to his work). We currently only have one Fury Warrior. We do not recruit for the bench, this is a core position if you pass your trial.

<Darkness Calls> on Korgath (PvP) [H]
12/12 HM ICC 25m + H Halion 25m (Pre 4.0)
Monday - Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 PM EST (Invites @ 7:00 PM EST)
Doing 25m Raiding in Cata

We also have several PvPers, Arena Masters, Gladiators, and plan to do Rated BGs in Cata.

Our forums for more info and to apply:
http://www.dckorgath.com

Or, send a tell to Matik, Lymited, or Dotnett in-game on Korgath if you have questions.

Good luck in your guild search.
Hi Leakyshaft :)

We're currently in need of an experienced warrior (prot/fury is nice flexibility). If you can make our raid times then we might be a good fit for you.

Here's a bit of info about us:
-OOB has been raiding on Kael’thas since level 60 Molten Core. Thats more than 4 years of raiding together as a guild so our stability is guaranteed.
-Our raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:00-10:00 pm server time, which is CST (so 8 to 11pm est).
-Our current 25 man progression is 12/12 in ICC25 and Halion Heroic. Our rank is ~250 in the US or higher with our ~170 US halion Heroic kill.

If you'd like to learn more about us please visit our recruitment thread or website:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1114541475

Cheers,
Obsidia of <OOB>Kaelthas
oobguild.net
guys i also forgot to mension that im keen for a realy busy server with alot of pvp on it
Whats up Leakyshaft,

If you have no quams with playing as Alliance then Zeal would love to speak with you. We are a Whisperwind Guild so our server is highly populated and highly active. We raid 3 nights a week currently Tue/Thur/Sun from 8pm server (Central Standard Time) to 11pm Server. It is possible that an additional hour of raiding may be added for Cata or possibly an additional 3 hour day that's still to be decided by our leadership =). We are seeking 1 Prot Warrior at this point in time with a fury or arms off spec. Alot of our leadership and core raiders have been playing since launch and are a very solid crew.

As for progression we have cleared ICC and RS. We recently moved to Whisperwind as we wanted a higher pop server for the challenges of pve competition and a bigger pool of skilled raiders, overall progression includes the clearing of all raid content from Ony, MC, BWL, AQ40, Naxx40 ( Vanilla ), all BC raids, Naxx, Ulduar, TOGC, Ony 2.0, ICC, RS. We do participate in pvp during non-raid times as well. If your interested in learning more please feel free to drop by and read over some info on our guild site.

www.zealguild.guildlaunch.com

If you would like to contact us in game there is almost always someone online in Whisperwind. The Guild Leader is Axys, Recruitment Officer is Synthetik.

Have a great day and good luck in your search.
sorry guys i forgot to mension im realy keen on staying horde
bump