A Perfect Costume Quest

Customer Support
I am trying to complete the A Perfect Costume quest line.. and I completed all in the line so far.. but I'm unable to pick up the 6th quest.. General Thorg'izog

Anyone else having this issue?
I am trying to complete the A Perfect Costume quest line.. and I completed all in the line so far.. but I'm unable to pick up the 6th quest.. General Thorg'izog

Anyone else having this issue?

Well, you completed what you assume is the line so far, Raith. :) These quests are still very new and there are several that you need to complete before you will be given others.

You recently abandoned a quest called Scrapped Golems, might want to go back and speak with Stebben Oreknuckle.
Ooo thanks :)
Yes, I am also having issues. I have tried every combination of items from 1,1,1 -< 1,1,2 all the way through to 4,4,4 without success.

This quests is sucking the joy out of WOW for me.

Yes, I am also having issues. I have tried every combination of items from 1,1,1 -< 1,1,2 all the way through to 4,4,4 without success.

This quests is sucking the joy out of WOW for me.

I am pretty sure it is possible to complete the quest, have you looked it up on a website like wowhead by chance?
Oh yes. I have done many searches in vain and even tried all combos twice just to be sure.
According to wowhead as a human you want :

Human - (2,4,2)

2Hides
4Muds
2Threads
Thanks, but no luck with that combo either.
That combination worked for me on my lvl 50 human warrior. Frustrating quest, thanks for posting :)
Glad to hear that worked for you Vallerie, but in the future please don't necro threads from last year to spread the good news.
just pick random ones and when u turn in the guy will say u have to many or to little hides then mud then string. took me like 30 seconds to get right
This thread certainly didn't need a second necro.
Thank you for ur post it helped me complete it :)
3 2 1 worked for me.
Gnome is 1 hide - 3 mud - 4 thread. Each race is different.
Please do not bump old threads.
for me, rogue blood elf work 3 2 1 too =D
09/12/2011 03:44 PMPosted by Moon
Please do not bump old threads.
For the horde it's 1 hide, 3 muds and 4 threads. I hope this helps someone.