Am I the only one who finds it amusing?

Moon Guard
Was that over the top guys? Or was I doing it right?

If by doing it right is blatant disregard of what I was trying to say and taking everything out of context then yes, you did do it right.
Moon Guard is obviously home to the world's greatest minds. What do you not understand?

What I understand is that's debatable. I'd consider many of the people over at Elitist Jerks to be intelligent in their own right, not all of them (if any) play on Moon Guard.

WHOOSH
OK, I am at the point of not even responding. Too many trolls have jumped in trying to ruin something that was made under the most benevolent attack. Do know, that almost all of you took what I said completely out of context and used it against me. I am trying very hard to not say anything that I might regret. Think I am gonna go to bed for the night. Thank you all for being such ignorant DB's that you ruined my good mood. Applaud yourselves.
You know what's really amusing? That I'm still posting in a topic against a guy who can't even argue with two *#*#s out of a toilet

You know what I FIND REALLY AMUSING? That I am being forced to argue when I had no intention to whatsoever. That I am being forced to argue because my light hearted compliment was misconstrued as an insult to all non RPers. YOU KNOW WHAT I FIND AMUSING? That you find the need to piss me off to the point where I am using bold letters.
You're forcing him to argue. You're a message board predator.
I do not like your superfluous use of pronouns. It is difficult to tell who "you" is when reading your posts. You are obviously a racist on top of being a message board predator.

(Let's see who wins)
This is an outrage!
Roleplayers are good at words.

Roleplayers are capable of creating a detailed, complex character with an original background, thorough and lifelike personality, and become so in sync with that character that they can know instantaneously how they would react in any situation, humorous or life-endangering.

They're also capable of concocting elaborate, intricate plots that thread seamlessly into other players' plots and keep up interest with all parties involved.

Roleplayers are imaginative, fascinating, intelligent beings. Let's give ourselves some credit, guys. Sure, we aren't Socrates, but there are plenty of people who can't do what we do and do it well. A good roleplayer needs to be a writer, psychologist, and actor all at the same time.

Also, Car-whoever, troll harder you damn furry.
lol
I personally feel that RPers can be horribly bad and stumble across their stories and details, yet still people find them interesting enough to say "you're an awesome RPer! We need to RP more!"

And by personally feel I mean 'know from experience.'

And by RPers I mean 'me.'

Srsly folks, I think the extent of my 'Good rp' is a consistent Salty Dwarf Accent.
Was that over the top guys? Or was I doing it right?

If by doing it right is blatant disregard of what I was trying to say and taking everything out of context then yes, you did do it right.

You did not convey your point skillfully in your OP. The "tone" of your wording made it seem hostile.
His logic pooped on itself inherently and his argument pooped on itself because he couldn't say what he meant without twenty posts of re-explaining.

It's also quite amusing.
I found this amusing.