Alas, Andorhal

General Discussion
It's too bad they made Forsaken playable in WoW way back when. They would have made the perfect enemy for both Horde and Alliance. And they could have had some real give and take with an NPC faction rather than a player one.
As much as I agree with you about Forsaken being unbeatable by resorting to tactics we spent 2 years getting rid of; I must say that you need to take a step back - I am willing to bet that a lot of these changes are not final, and by final I mean the end of the fighting. This is an ever-evolving world, and unless Mezten decides he wants a Forsaken IWin button; then Garrosh, the Argent Crusade, the Ebon Blade, Hell the Cenarion Circle and the Shaman club (name has slipped my mind) will be forced to take actions against this.

Anything short of major retaliation by the factions who fight and died to eradicate what the Forsaken are doing now will be a major killing point in the lore and the story telling in this game.

I agree, but I hope I don't have to wait until the next xpac to see it!

They got completely stomped in Gilneas, and this is what the Worgen saw/

It seems to me that they at least succeeded in driving the Gilneans out, since the zone is completely deserted and the city in ruins. So it was not a complete loss.

Of course, I still haven't seen the starting quests, so I really have no idea what exactly goes down for another couple of weeks (more since I have 85's to get done!)

we won... camp taurajo..? uhhhh well we got the non-crappy leader that murders people and calls hot sexy dead chicks bad names.. guess thats cool.

Alliance won something in this expansion? Well, Blizz will need to fix that right away.
Blizz could have learned from mistakes and made this expansion balanced but no go ahead and be immature to fuel player immaturity.

BC=Horde
WoTLK= Alliance(i don't see it)
Cata=Horde

Could have made Cata favor no one and be equally balanced on both ends(minor tips to the scales would be ok) but did we need to make it like this? No,, we just did what was easier and put all the good stuff to the Horde.

Could have stopped this nonsense but now we need to go A whoooole nother expansion before we can try balanced without everyone flipping their ###*.

Next expansion=Alliance(if it wasn't Alliance players would @%%*@)
Expansion after that(if there is one) should be balanced.
Yes. The horde lost camp trauajo and the shatterspear camp (which was never really theirs).

We lost auberdine, ashenvale, feathermoon stronghold, southern barrens, menethil harbor, southshore, andorhol, part of stormwind, etc. I know there's more.

Seems Blizzard had a lot of fun destroying alliance settlements.

The Alliance had an outpost in Southern Barrens before the Cataclysm?

I thought the Barrens was contested Horde territory until the Horde's hold on the lower half got lost.

Besides, everyone can pick and choose what they want to make it sound like they are getting the short stick. I could say that the Alliance were favoured in Wrath because they had cooler quests and storylines, and their inn was much closer to the Fishing Derby NPC than any inn the Horde could use, giving them an advantage to get the achievement and the heirloom ring.
As much as I agree with you about Forsaken being unbeatable by resorting to tactics we spent 2 years getting rid of; I must say that you need to take a step back - I am willing to bet that a lot of these changes are not final, and by final I mean the end of the fighting. This is an ever-evolving world, and unless Mezten decides he wants a Forsaken IWin button; then Garrosh, the Argent Crusade, the Ebon Blade, Hell the Cenarion Circle and the Shaman club (name has slipped my mind) will be forced to take actions against this.

Anything short of major retaliation by the factions who fight and died to eradicate what the Forsaken are doing now will be a major killing point in the lore and the story telling in this game.

I agree, but I hope I don't have to wait until the next xpac to see it!

They got completely stomped in Gilneas, and this is what the Worgen saw/

It seems to me that they at least succeeded in driving the Gilneans out, since the zone is completely deserted and the city in ruins. So it was not a complete loss.

Of course, I still haven't seen the starting quests, so I really have no idea what exactly goes down for another couple of weeks (more since I have 85's to get done!)

According to what I have seen the Forsaken are completely driven out of Gilneas but manage to stop the Gilneas advancement into Silverpine.
Yes. The horde lost camp trauajo and the shatterspear camp (which was never really theirs).

We lost auberdine, ashenvale, feathermoon stronghold, southern barrens, menethil harbor, southshore, andorhol, part of stormwind, etc. I know there's more.

Seems Blizzard had a lot of fun destroying alliance settlements.

The Alliance had an outpost in Southern Barrens before the Cataclysm?

I thought the Barrens was contested Horde territory until the Horde's hold on the lower half got lost.

Besides, everyone can pick and choose what they want to make it sound like they are getting the short stick. I could say that the Alliance were favoured in Wrath because they had cooler quests and storylines, and their inn was much closer to the Fishing Derby NPC than any inn the Horde could use, giving them an advantage to get the achievement and the heirloom ring.

The alliance had a presence in the Barrens, but it was all NPCs and the zone was considered a Horde controlled zone.
According to what I have seen the Forsaken are completely driven out of Gilneas but manage to stop the Gilneas advancement into Silverpine.

But not before Gilneas was left in ruins! It can't really be called a victory for the Gilneans when everything was destroyed.
As I said before though, I don't mind so much that we lost. What I have a problem with is how we lost.

Can the forsaken lose any battle with the Valkyr on their side? Seems like a huge plot hole to me.

With their Plague canisters and legions of Valkyr, the Forsaken have more IWIN buttons than you can shake a leg at.
POWER TO THE FORSAKEN
honestly, did you expect to win a zone that is sitting directly next to the enemy's capital?

Then why did we not completely eradicate Stonard?