Are Alliance fail on this server too?

Korgath
I have some Alliance toons on Lethon and kel thuzad and find that generally Alliance is Mega fail especially in PvP. Hows this realm? Are the Allies total fail here too? I want to be on a server where I don't face roll the poor Allies so bad. I feel bad for them that they suck so hard.
It could be just you who's dragging the team down, ever thought of that?

Edit: Yup, the lack of a second trinket makes me laugh.

I would feel bad even sending you to kargath!!!
So like I said I have more than one toon and guess what? I use an heirloom as the second trinket which I haven't replaced yet. Heirlooms, something you may not know about let alone use. Guess what you can mail heirlooms to your alts, even on the horde side now. This might explain why I have a trinket missing. What is your point other than to troll? Moron.

I also find it hard to believe I would play to objective in BG's, out DPS most of my Allie team and "drag my team down." Then by that flawed, no retarded, logic I would also drag my horde teams down too?

Your post is proof Alliance is fail on this server.
Kel'thuzad is like the best Alliance server...

I also find it hard to believe I would play to objective in BG's, out DPS most of my Allie team and "drag my team down." Then by that flawed, no retarded, logic I would also drag my horde teams down too?

Your post is proof Alliance is fail on this server.

Speaking from not just from the Horde, but from a pvp pov more or less. Battlegrounds and Arenas are not a dps race. it ISNT who is doing the most dps...
And, if anything, LOL, of course your going to do more dps considering it only tracks those near you... so.. if someone is getting 40 killing blows on one side of WSG, while your getting 10 on another side, yeah you may be number 1 on dps... considering your the one closest to yourself. and... if your NOT number one on your own dps charts, you fail.
On that, PvP is more about damage done, killing blows in regards to deaths, and staying alive, and playing the game right (aka not fighting in mid. lol)
~ Vel/Daer.
I don't understand where this alliance fails notion comes from, having playing in 4 battlegroups before the merge my record is about 57% wins. Taking into account the few premades that i did, it ends up being around 50% for pugs, which is what it should be in a balanced game. And its not just this toon, all my toons that have over 500+ bgs played have about the same record
I don't rely on addons to check my kill rate and DPS in BG and arena. I use the BG stats window provided by blizz. Further more if you pay attention (reading comprehension is so poor in this country anymore) I said I play to OBJECTIVE and end up with high kill rate and DPS. I will further mention that I don't run right for the enemy just to post big numbers. you see that is part of fighting with objective in mind. On the contrary I find that I'm all alone usually waiting for team mates to show up in the EFR (WSG) or alone defending a node etc... It's called trying to play to OBJECTIVE and win.

And by the way if you don't do DPS you don't win. In rare BGs like AV do you see wins with no kills and low DPS. DPS does matter. It's not the end all but DPS matters I don't care how you look at it. I get sick of trying to explain stuff like one is more than zero to people. My number s are much different across the factions. My horde win 60+% of the time and my Allies win 40-% of the time.
Enough tools and baddies on the server already. Nobody wants you, except maybe some horde for the free HKs. Seriously, no more bad transfers.

Also, the obligatory statement must be made.

Kargath that way ---->
Eh, considering I'm horde, you guys have it easy, instant queues, and you win the majority of them. You can either get better, or gtfo. As stated, maybe you are the one bringing your team down.
Edit: Please find a better excuse for not having a trinket! If you BG, etc, and your on top of the charts, then why don't you ever have a Medallion or such? o.o That would be your optimal trinket.. not some stupid BoA trinket.
1) is your horde toon your main? do you roll with premades to achieve a decent win ratio? are you just unlucky to get rolled by premades alot? Your win rates in bgs are low, but not terrible. and most bgs you haven't played enough to get a decent average anyways.

2)Also you may say that you do well in bgs, but a good player wearing furious will have a hard time against wrathful geared scrubs. And if a furious geared hunter can out dps wrathful geared anything, then there's just something wrong. If you keep having the mindset that alliance fails, and start yelling at the scrubs for being fail in bg chat, it doesn't help your chances of winning either

3)Given that the battlegroups are now merged, it doesn't really matter what server you're on if you just do non rated bgs on your alt.