Justice Points?

New Player Help and Guides
hey new to wow and was wondering what justice points are and how to use themn

Everything you could possibly want to know about Justice Points: http://www.wowpedia.org/Justice_point
Use them for pretty much anything from gems to tier 10 right now. At level 85 you purchase blue quality raid starting items. Sort of the equivalent for ilvl 200 items in Wrath.
The current cap is 4000 JP. Same with honor.
The cap should be raised once Cata is released.
11/28/2010 07:01 PMPosted by Harlan

Everything you could possibly want to know about Justice Points: http://www.wowpedia.org/Justice_point

Well it doesn't tell me the thing I came here to find out - namely how do I earn them in Pandaria!?

Well it doesn't tell me the thing I came here to find out - namely how do I earn them in Pandaria!?

That's crazy. You'd think a post from 2 years ago would give you info about an expansion that wasn't even announced at the time. Well maybe if you necro it the old post will magically have new info. The hilarious part is if you actually went to that website, it says how to earn justice points. Random dungeons, scenarios, and heroic bosses give justice points.

If you have a question make a thread.
10/06/2012 11:26 PMPosted by Gutrachop

It did at the time this thread was created, when Cata was new and current content. Pandaria has been out less than a month, and was only announced a year ago, this thread is from nearly 2 years ago.
Where do I get justice points at?
Since no one has really answered her question, i'll just go right ahead.
You don't need to worry about justice points until level 70 or so. You can get justice points from doing wrath of the lich king dungeons (which become available at level 68 I believe) And cataclysm/mist of pandaria heroics. they give you plenty of Justice points. It is entirely up to you, but Justice points, now that valor points are available (You honestly dont need to worry about valor points for a long, long time) are generally used for boosting up your item level so you can do more dungeons, and so you can buy things like Dread mist mantle that you wanted. Dread mist mantle has a yellow name i'm sure you will notice. items with yellow names are called BoA gear because they are bound to your account, so if you ever want to transfer that item to another one of your characters you simply mail them. That is also why they are more expensive in Justice points than normal soulbound gear.
You don't need to worry about justice points until level 70 or so. You can get justice points from doing wrath of the lich king dungeons (which become available at level 68 I believe) And cataclysm/mist of pandaria heroics. they give you plenty of Justice points. It is entirely up to you, but Justice points, now that valor points are available (You honestly dont need to worry about valor points for a long, long time) are generally used for boosting up your item level so you can do more dungeons, and so you can buy things like Dread mist mantle that you wanted. Dread mist mantle has a yellow name i'm sure you will notice. items with yellow names are called BoA gear because they are bound to your account, so if you ever want to transfer that item to another one of your characters you simply mail them. That is also why they are more expensive in Justice points than normal soulbound gear.

No one answered her question because it was a necroed post that already had the answer in it, not to mention she already made a second post and got her answer there.

No one answered her question because it was a necroed post that already had the answer in it, not to mention she already made a second post and got her answer there.

I, however, was doing a search for this very question and this is the first thread that came up. Thanks to Hairypriests for posting the answer here so I can go on my way.
justice point are gained via heroic dungeons mainly. they are used for buying items/gear. you can buy them via vendors all over the world. their are Multiple vendors you can buy items from/gear from with justice points such as dalaran, stormwind, ogrimmar, shattrath. it really depends what you want. like i said they sell different/multiple items some are not worth buying except for xmog others are.

for the most part people use them to buy heirlooms and crafting materials for proffesions. without a specific item your looking for i really cannot tell you what these vendors sell as their are a lot of them. but like i said majority of them are not worth troubling over it's mainly the pandaria one and heirloom ones you want to spend it on.