Protection Paladins need a nerf.

Paladin
Protection paladins are disgustingly OP. It takes multiple melee classes. It takes almost no skill. I can get Holy Power from Crusader Strike, hit, miss, dodge, or parry. I can heal myself with 10k WoG's.
I can get 3 Holy Power with Divine Plea and I can get 5-6k Avenger Sheild hits and 10k Avenger Shield crits. And with a 15 second cooldown and the CD coming off with Crusader Strike it's crazy.

I say get rid of Holy Power from Crusader Strike unless it actually lands on the target, Put a 10 second CD on Word of Glory. Let Divine Plea give Holy Power with ticks from it's duration. Get rid of the Crusader Strike taking away the CD from Avenger' s Shield.

Does anyone have any say on this?
I say no.
I can heal myself with 16k WoG's.

I lol'd.
Damn your right, there is every reason to balance the game at 80 with the ability to level to 85 a week away. Especially since there will be no new spells, no new gear....
Lol wut?

you are so dumb
you are really dumb

you are so dumb
you are really dumb

for real
Say on this: wait till Cata to see how the balance is.

Right now it's a bunch of 80's playing in an 85 system. Most classes are lacking KEY spells they will get from 81-85 that will change how the game plays drastically.

Prot pallies won't be nearly as overpowered (in my opinion) in Cataclysm at 85
lets take away crusader strike giving holy power. while were at it lets make ret not able to gain holy power!
lets take away crusader strike giving holy power. while were at it lets make ret not able to gain holy power!

While we are add it. Lets just remove DS, CS, HW, and Instant Exos from Ret. And lets go back to Seal -> Auto Attack -> Judge -> Seal

you are so dumb
you are really dumb

for real

Sounds like he's taken too many blows to the head.
Hooray for nerf propoganda!

Seriously, prot isn't that broken. After the GbtL nerf, they're killable now.

you are so dumb
you are really dumb

for real

you don't have to come and confess
we lookin' fo you,
we gonna find you,
we gonna find you,
so run and tell that,
run and tell that,
run and tell that,
home-
home-
homeboy.
Have you tried:
Kiting.
Dispelling
Disarming
or
Stunning

?
Your posting on a paladin forum arguing for a nerf?

--- Troll much?
Hee hee..