The backpack from 1k needles

General Discussion
I noticed when doing some dungeons that a few people had this blue backpack looking thing on their characters. I asked one of them what it was from and they said a quest in 1k needles. Unfortunately that's not a great lot to go on and I'm wondering if anyone knows which quest it's from.
no idea, prolly another cool only horde item

wow someone is bitter

wow someone is bitter

I LOVE my faded wizard hat, its pretty awesome being a goblin for most of the day before cata

There's a lot of cool Horde stuff now. It's almost like after six years they decided that the Horde should be able to experience something other than killing raptors in the desert for 50 levels.

Nope. From what I could gather from what he talked about, its a spell that is on us while in 1k Needles (horde and alliance eventually) that allows to move quickly underwater...even walking on the floor in 1k Needles.
Oh you mean the cryo-thing from the icecream quests in Thousand Needles. Yeah if they haven't finished turning in that quest and doing those it will appear on their back if they have the quest item in their bags. It is like if you have a bucket of water in your bags during the Halloween event your character will appear to be carrying one.

wow someone is bitter

I LOVE my faded wizard hat, its pretty awesome being a goblin for most of the day before cata

Damn that's horde only? Didn't get out to try and get it yet but thats lame. They should make furbolg stick not break on damage.
I fully quested 1k needles and don't remember a backpack at all. I do love the little boat you get though.
That might be it, I guess it could be some sort of Goblin Aqualung (which is a scary thought tbh)

Any chance you remember what the quest was called or who gave it?
I fully quested 1k needles and don't remember a backpack at all. I do love the little boat you get though.

did you sing im on a boat?
That might be it, I guess it could be some sort of Goblin Aqualung (which is a scary thought tbh)

Any chance you remember what the quest was called or who gave it?
Not sure who did, but it was quite early into the region that you got it. It was after you got your boat which again is only a very few quests into the zone.
Found out what it is, it was the I-Scream Cryocannon.
BLIZZARD should make the item BUYABLE from Brivelthwerp after the quest!!!!
I-Scream Cryocannon

It's from a quest on the Speed Barge. After you save the ship from pirates (putting out the fires, sinking the rowboats), you get a quest to deliver this item to a gnome. Just keep the quest in your log at all times and the backpack will be with you. It disappears if you switch forms (sorry druids, shamans and demonology warlocks) or if you put it in the bank.

Unlocking the Thousand Needles quests for Alliance starts in town just on the border of Feralas under siege by tauren. Unlocking the quests for Horde starts... I forget exactly where. It's inside the actual zone, though.