How Do You Find Good Partners if lacking EXP?

Arenas
Been posting a lot on here LF partners. I just started arena seriously this xpac and I know I am better than the rating I have. I've been 1900 as WMD and KFC on my warrior playing with people who didn't even know how to use master's call or alter defensively at 20%. I've been 1804 as shadowcleave on my DK playing with a lock that doesn't even know how to port. Any suggestions? I'm getting more than a bit frustrated here as there seems to be a firmly entrenched heirarchy and it's almost impossible to break through as a new player. All I want is to get 2K and my duelist title this season.
Been posting a lot on here LF partners. I just started arena seriously this xpac and I know I am better than the rating I have. I've been 1900 as WMD and KFC on my warrior playing with people who didn't even know how to use master's call or alter defensively at 20%. I've been 1804 as shadowcleave on my DK playing with a lock that doesn't even know how to port. Any suggestions? I'm getting more than a bit frustrated here. All I want is to get 2K and my duelist title this season.

Wat.
play play play and just keep finding teams to play with in like tichondrius trade chat or on forums

a friend of mine got 2350 basically by finding 2 random people in trade chat to play with, he'd never broke 2k before that.
If your good u should be able to carry a team .
01/27/2014 09:33 AMPosted by Zortar

doesnt work that way

OP.. finding people to play with is the toughest thing to do in this game.. even with 2350 this season and 2x previous glad i can't find people to play with either... just gotta play a ton, whisper everyone you see that might be good, spam trade on tich, etc

keep hustlin cuz
01/27/2014 09:36 AMPosted by Djswole
01/27/2014 09:33 AMPosted by Zortar

doesnt work that way

OP.. finding people to play with is the toughest thing to do in this game.. even with 2350 this season and 2x previous glad i can't find people to play with either... just gotta play a ton, whisper everyone you see that might be good, spam trade on tich, etc

keep hustlin cuz
01/27/2014 09:32 AMPosted by Sloanalo
Been posting a lot on here LF partners. I just started arena seriously this xpac and I know I am better than the rating I have. I've been 1900 as WMD and KFC on my warrior playing with people who didn't even know how to use master's call or alter defensively at 20%. I've been 1804 as shadowcleave on my DK playing with a lock that doesn't even know how to port. Any suggestions? I'm getting more than a bit frustrated here. All I want is to get 2K and my duelist title this season.

Wat.

Yup. Mage started getting hammered vsing a KFC when I was bolted and chain CC'd, altered at 20% when our druid went tree. Druid picked him up to full, mage doesn't cancel alter goes right back down to 20%, other warrior executes and /lols him. That's the kind of people I've been having to play with. FML
Maybe not saying things like

01/27/2014 09:31 AMPosted by Kyuryk
d I know I am better than the rating I have.

then going on to say

I've been 1900 as WMD and KFC on my warrior playing with people who didn't even know how to use master's call or alter

Instead of listing some of the mistakes you make you list your teammates... Also why didnt you correct your teammates if they doing bad things?
01/27/2014 09:42 AMPosted by Melondew
Instead of listing some of the mistakes you make you list your teammates... Also why didnt you correct your teammates if they doing bad things?

Not even having master's call isn't a mistake, it's not knowing how to play your class period. Altering at 20% is not knowing how to play your class. A mistake is when I sac'd my shaman on my hunter on a RMP opener and it was a complete bait of my sac as they held damage off and immediately went me and forced deter.
When someone makes a thread saying they know they are better then the rating they have and go on to say how its just their partners holding them back and list off all the dumb things their partners have done, it makes me think they are the type of person who, when they lose an arena match, Claim they played perfectly and that they did all they could do and their partners just suck.

Im not that good of a player, i have only been 2106 exp, but i never ever act like my partners are fully at fault if we lose, sure some matches it might be their fault if they ran in LoS'd out healer and got globalled without using anything (this never happens just an example) but even if i played that match very well there is always something that could of been done better. Always
If you're a 2k player and you play with 1400 players you should be able to get your CR up to at least 1500.
Then you can play with 1500 players and get your CR up to 1600.
Then you can play with 1600 players and get your CR up to 1700.
Then you can continue this process of playing with people that are your same CR until you reach your peak that it seems your skill level resides.
I have 2k (non-MoP) experience and even then I can't find good partners.

The problem is that the average arena community resolves around the following vicious circle:

1-Guy looks for a team
2-Guy enters a team
3-Guy is the best of the 3 guys of the team, so he looks for another team because he don't want to carry noobs
4-Guy finds a better team
5-Guy is the worst of the 3 guys of the team, so they ditch him for a better guy because they don't want to carry a noob
6-go to 1
You don't
All I want is to get 2K and my duelist title this season.

By the time the season ends, I wouldn't be suprised if duelist is 2050 ish. I'm kinda bummed, as I would like duelist this season.

Shame your hunter is horde, I tend to play with anyone who isn't a tool-bag.
01/27/2014 01:19 PMPosted by Unmaimes
All I want is to get 2K and my duelist title this season.

By the time the season ends, I wouldn't be suprised if duelist is 2050 ish. I'm kinda bummed, as I would like duelist this season.

Shame your hunter is horde, I tend to play with anyone who isn't a tool-bag.

I'm a tool-bag :D
01/27/2014 01:09 PMPosted by Absterge
You don't
01/27/2014 10:59 AMPosted by Cretchtide
If you're a 2k player and you play with 1400 players you should be able to get your CR up to at least 1500.
Then you can play with 1500 players and get your CR up to 1600.
Then you can play with 1600 players and get your CR up to 1700.
Then you can continue this process of playing with people that are your same CR until you reach your peak that it seems your skill level resides.

Problem being you reach 2k, then spam trade for 2 hours and get nothing. On a daily basis. So you play with friends and get into 2.1k, but then they're not on or already playing so you spam trade and end up taking two 1900 players or you just don't play and do something else.
You meet people through people.

I found an rsham last season who was barely 1750, hit 2k with him. Introduced him to a higher rated friend of mine, they did games together. That rsham currently has multiple 2200-2500 experienced players to play with now.

It's all about not being antisocial and finding a good ring of friends, or trying to make yourself accepted by someone else's friends and working up from there.

The other way, is just be good. I found a couple of people on my original server called Drak'Thul, just a random horrible pve server, we all played together, got our 2k achieves. We all went out separate ways in mop and now we're all 2200+. One of us even made it to 2500.
alter defensively at 20%

ROFLS at this....

....altered at 20% when our druid went tree. Druid picked him up to full, mage doesn't cancel alter goes right back down to 20%, other warrior executes and /lols him. That's the kind of people I've been having to play with. FML

Your druid should have called for the mage to block or to alter defensively; or your mage should have called out alter and your druid should have waited until alter was up before going tree.

It sounds like you aren't communicating.

I would work on your communication and synergy first, then worry about the other stuff.

As far as finding good partners?
Keep playing until you find some.

Move to a high pop server and spam trade until you find someone you have synergy with. You probably won't find that great of quality using OQ or such.
If you don't play a desired spec, you might as well play with people lower rated/ alts since no one really will want to play with you on their main unless you are really good friends.