@Goma,biggesttboss & all the other baddies

Bleeding Hollow
1 2 3 8 Next
Sadly my addons got reset in December, but here are the bads who made the first page for kills.
Shout out to Goma & Biggesttboss for being so terrible :D

http://i.imgur.com/Xtwxi5G.png
And how is this information obtained? You just sitting in the general vicinity when said person dies?

Rofl those numbers are too outrageous to be true. Someone in AV going 48-2 against a full pve decent hunter like Goma? That's a joke. Thumbs down for trolling.
01/25/2014 04:59 PMPosted by Mark
And how is this information obtained? You just sitting in the general vicinity when said person dies?

Rofl those numbers are too outrageous to be true. Someone in AV going 48-2 against a full pve decent hunter like Goma? That's a joke. Thumbs down for trolling.
I do not know who goma is, but biggestboss is pretty bad, I also do not know what i am looking at
Goma (a hunter) can almost 1v1 my affl lock (affl=very hard counter) I truly doubt that those meters are true bro, no offense
Are you new? The addon is VanasKOS... ask goma how many times i've killed him, he knows whats up

& why are half these people hiding behind alts? :(
but you're a boomkin
01/25/2014 05:38 PMPosted by Shrockworks
Are you new? The addon is VanasKOS... ask goma how many times i've killed him, he knows whats up

& why are half these people hiding behind alts? :(

are you new? the forum plug in is cogshanks and you can see peoples mains
"Look guys, I gank people and keep records of my random encounters in WPvP! Aren't I special? Please tell me I'm special..."
Does this addon only keep track of kills in wpvp? Or are those kills from bgs that you saw them in too?
01/25/2014 07:11 PMPosted by Foxxnews
"Look guys, I gank people and keep records of my random encounters in WPvP! Aren't I special? Please tell me I'm special..."

kek
Haven't seen you posting on Bountyzilla in a looong time m8.
01/25/2014 09:16 PMPosted by Vespito

Don't play horde anymore because unlike all these bads, I don't enjoy being the faction that makes up for 90% of the people on timeless isle :D
goma #1 huehue'er bh

deathzrow/biggesttboss 2kewl4u get reckd kidz peas
01/26/2014 08:32 AMPosted by Hobsocke
goma #1 huehue'er bh

deathzrow/biggesttboss 2kewl4u get reckd kidz peas

You'll never guess why he mocks Deathzrow, another rogue, irl race.

Also that's just a list that shows who wpvps in IWC. Deathrow is a beast, Hobs is mad because he was never the best rogue in IWC.
01/26/2014 09:37 AMPosted by Helladin
Deathrow

He's a backpedaling warrior decked out in pve geared that struggled to kill me with no cds when I was frost
01/25/2014 09:16 PMPosted by Vespito

remember back in cata when I used to 1v2 the zillas across TB like it was my job and then they'd take a queue and leave before I killed them??

good times good times
01/26/2014 09:39 AMPosted by Delto
01/26/2014 09:37 AMPosted by Helladin
Deathrow

He's a backpedaling warrior decked out in pve geared that struggled to kill me with no cds when I was frost

I wasn't talking about his warrior.
01/26/2014 10:36 AMPosted by Helladin
I wasn't talking about his warrior.

If he's that bad on his warrior, he's that bad on his rogue rofl
Look, a post about killing people in wpvp from a guy that primarily focuses on...

1. AFK kills,
2. Kills when the other player is engaged with quest mobs
3. Kills players that are already fighting other players
4. Kills horribly geared alts that cant defend themselves
5. Kills when he is with a group that out numbers the other person

It's your game, its your 15 bucks a month, play how you feel, but bragging about that? lol

And yes, I'm bad, I know I am, so save your insults for someone that cares(insert real id request tell from you a while back). At least I don't go around killing afk players and then walk around with my chest poked out like I accomplished something amazing.