@Goma,biggesttboss & all the other baddies

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
01/26/2014 08:30 AMPosted by Shrockworks
01/25/2014 09:16 PMPosted by Vespito
Haven't seen you posting on Bountyzilla in a looong time m8.

Don't play horde anymore because unlike all these bads, I don't enjoy being the faction that makes up for 90% of the people on timeless isle :D

Or you just heard their faction's guards give better head.
01/26/2014 02:17 PMPosted by Shrockworks
IWC be like

http://i.imgur.com/zgmuPG5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ujUNJMA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/AcccSMn.jpg

Edit: This ones for you biggesttboss, show everyone that one time you killed me :D
http://i.imgur.com/KDK20gO.jpg

Attacks IWC when he's in the Alliance equivalent...

Pot calling the kettle stoopid
where are all the arena screenshots?? did you beat said person in a rated situation? No? Kk, next
01/26/2014 06:12 PMPosted by Mark
where are all the arena screenshots?? did you beat said person in a rated situation? No? Kk, next

Who arena's anymore? Didnt ya hear wpvp is what matters
01/26/2014 01:23 PMPosted by Biggesttboss

3. Shrockworks, You are an embarrassment to the game! You log into the game and spend the first half of your game time just preparing to get an AFK kill. Running raids and farming for full immunity and asking random alliance nubs for buffs on you character and fully stocking up on timeless buffs as well. Then you blow all of your cds on somebody when they are literally about to die anyways and call it PVP. And even still if you don't get the kill after that you pop full immunity cheats and run back the the scrub alliance base and jump into the water and run away. #You are a nobody #You cant even get to 1550 #No immunity cheats, no cursed swabby helmet, and no PVE gear in real PVP #All of which I don't use and we challenged you to a wargame and you just put us on ignore.

Hey man, If Shrockworks thinks that he is good by hiding until his enemies are already fighting 3 other alliance before he comes out and attacks them, then grats to him.

I'm sure his little score tracker does not count every time that he pops an immunity and runs like a little school girl (If it did he would not be winning against anyone).... We all know that, and he knows it as well :P

HueHue... Just confirmed it by looking at the description of his addon (This is how he knows when to unstealth and attack):

*Notifies you if a player on your KoS list is doing something near you (fight/buff/talk) in Chatframe, Upper Area and via Sound*

Pathetic player lol
lol ur all fkn scrubz. I just did the kessel run in less than 12 parsecs for the 3rd tyme this month.

Anyone have any grapes for sale?
I've been killing a lot of nubs recently.. I'm not even a PvPer... The list includes Goma and Shrockworks... :)

I have screenshots and videos to prove it.

On another topic, Goma said he would pay 100k to and transfer off the server if anyone beat him 1 v 1. I have the full video of a priest beating him 1 v 1, and then when the duel was over.. I killed him.

He claimed I ganked him before he lost. So this will be a funny video to post.

Back on the topic of Shrockworks.... I have never seen this guy leave the Alliance base... I know the guards only have 1.3m HP, but they sure do help root for you to easily kite me.
01/27/2014 06:45 AMPosted by Jubzz
Shrockworks thinks that he is good

Jubzz
90 Tauren Druid
Pie Chart

The irony.
01/27/2014 07:20 AMPosted by Pâin

Back on the topic of Shrockworks.... I have never seen this guy leave the Alliance base... I know the guards only have 1.3m HP, but they sure do help root for you to easily kite me.

lolol you always cloak & vanish away unless I'm already fighting someone. Also the only time I'm at the base is when its under attack, you horde sure do love killing guards when you're not out killing dragons

As for jubzz..

You're terrible, Full heroic gear and I've killed you lots of times 1v1. You also ALWAYS get buffs from other classes (lock/priest).
Most of the time you also roll around with your other dragon slaying friends like Noriala
You are also pretty stupid, tell everyone how I lured you into the water last night and made you die from fatigue :D
Don't feel too stupid though, I've made biggesttboss drowned like 4 times now
[quote]

You're terrible, Full heroic gear and I've killed you lots of times 1v1.

rofl, you're too busy popping immunity and running to ever kill me in a 1 v 1. Note: I tried counting with my fingers how many times you have successfully killed me 1v1, but it's hard to put up 0 fingers.

and how did i die last night again?

Oh yeah i remember now, after bringing you down to 10% (in one single beam 1v1) you popped immunity, ran into the water, and swabbied!

How many charges of immunity did you use during this? (I counted at least 3 -> rofl).

You're just lucky that alliance get a spammable immunity item to save your pathetic hide.

On a related note, how many of these do you go through in a single night? You must have to run to the jade forest every 10 minutes for a new one since every time you come out of stealth you have to use it since you're so bad lol.
Say what you want, I don't care what these forum heroes think. We both know I've wrecked you 1v1 plenty of times, even when you run around the isle asking people for buffs. Full heroic gear and you are still a sh!t boomkin. As for yesterday, you were with the usual dragon crew you roll with & you still managed to die.
Gear can only carry you so far when you are that stupid. Get at me 1v1 :D
#TeamJubzz
The only time you ever come out of hiding is when I am in your base fighting other alliance. (Should I quote your addon's description again? --> *Notifies you if a player on your KoS list is doing something near you (fight/buff/talk) in Chatframe, Upper Area and via Sound*)

The Couple of times that you have tried on the beach, I have either killed you in a beam, or you managed to pop your immunity before you died in the beam.

Shoot your mouth off all you want, but at the end of the day... you have no real threat behind it all.

Stay bad bro
01/25/2014 07:11 PMPosted by Foxxnews
"Look guys, I gank people and keep records of my random encounters in WPvP! Aren't I special? Please tell me I'm special..."

01/26/2014 01:40 PMPosted by Blöm
01/26/2014 01:25 PMPosted by Diaboliçal
alliance love to rage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBkunWPhaHc

I promise I'll stop linking that video when it stops being funny to me.

holy jesus christ thats good !@#$
01/26/2014 01:23 PMPosted by Biggesttboss
#So many haters on my !@##%%@# that I don't even have room for my girlfriend!

1. Belto, I just killed you 3 times yesterday and that was just yesterday! And if I'm so bad then what does that make you?

2. Kagrenac, Yes Belto is on farm status! And no, to my knowledge, Belto has never killed me.

3. Shrockworks, You are an embarrassment to the game! You log into the game and spend the first half of your game time just preparing to get an AFK kill. Running raids and farming for full immunity and asking random alliance nubs for buffs on you character and fully stocking up on timeless buffs as well. Then you blow all of your cds on somebody when they are literally about to die anyways and call it PVP. And even still if you don't get the kill after that you pop full immunity cheats and run back the the scrub alliance base and jump into the water and run away. #You are a nobody #You cant even get to 1550 #No immunity cheats, no cursed swabby helmet, and no PVE gear in real PVP #All of which I don't use and we challenged you to a wargame and you just put us on ignore.

4. Its a shame that the alliance are as bad as they are, and maybe if they spent less time in the PVE raids and playing with their barbie doll toons and more time actually getting better then they might get some respect for once. #Killing level 87 characters doesn't count

5. A lot of posts for a player that is so called "Bad." Looks like if a player is that bad they wouldn't even be recognized or posted about but thanks for the shout outs! I'm going to keep doing me because clearly yall get upset about it. Hit me up with some more posts when you get to 2k.

6. Peac out 2 my boi Hobbs

I never talked to you once despite all the times I camped you at pvp vendors with prayer. Every time I thought, Hey, I wonder if this guy is actually really nice and turns out not to be a tool, maybe, just maybe all the emoticons he spams are not on purpose.

You are literally exactly what I imagined you would be like

P.S: you can't talk about people's ratings when you are a peak 1750 hero
01/27/2014 11:35 AMPosted by Babywipes
I never talked to you once despite all the times I camped you at pvp vendors with prayer. Every time I thought, Hey, I wonder if this guy is actually really nice and turns out not to be a tool, maybe, just maybe all the emoticons he spams are not on purpose.

You are literally exactly what I imagined you would be like

eh he's not that bad I added him on btag last night

01/27/2014 10:07 AMPosted by Shrockworks
Gear can only carry you so far when you are that stupid. Get at me 1v1 :D

shrock I think it's time to stop posting.
01/27/2014 12:29 PMPosted by Diaboliçal
shrock I think it's time to stop posting.
ZILLA! DONT ACT LIKE IM NOT UR FAVE MAGE
01/27/2014 07:20 AMPosted by Pâin
Goma said he would pay 100k to and transfer off the server if anyone beat him 1 v 1.

lol really, I've already trashed him in a duel.
01/27/2014 01:45 PMPosted by Diaboliçal
lol really, I've already trashed him in a duel.

Lock > hunters in duels, its too hard a counter