@Goma,biggesttboss & all the other baddies

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 4 5 6 8 Next
01/26/2014 01:31 PMPosted by Phen
You're 2k in 5s, that's about as impressive as my weekly capping 2k in 2s, shut up.

01/27/2014 11:35 AMPosted by Babywipes
P.S: you can't talk about people's ratings when you are a peak 1750 hero

Its so funny how bad the alliance are that not only can they not familiarize themselves with achievements past Scout or Private, they don't even recognize 2k elite recolor gear which I am obviously wearing in my profile picture. Which can you blame them? They probably have no idea what that is!

Maybe one day when the alliance stop playing with their barbie doll toons, spending all day camping an immunity cheat, and stop believing in their own lies...maybe they could actually take the time to get better!

01/27/2014 09:06 AMPosted by Jubzz
Oh yeah i remember now, after bringing you down to 10% (in one single beam 1v1) you popped immunity, ran into the water, and swabbied!

How many charges of immunity did you use during this? (I counted at least 3 -> rofl).

You're just lucky that alliance get a spammable immunity item to save your pathetic hide.

On a related note, how many of these do you go through in a single night? You must have to run to the jade forest every 10 minutes for a new one since every time you come out of stealth you have to use it since you're so bad lol.

#My point exactly
#Alliance hanging by a thread
Shrockworks, the fact that i chase after you all the way to the bottom of the ocean and you blow all 3 of your immunity cheats to keep me off of you while i die under the water and simply res and can keep playing right then and there with no delay to my game time while you have to spend the next 30 to 45 minutes farming for another alliance immunity cheat!

Now who's stupider!? Lmao
01/27/2014 03:28 PMPosted by Biggesttboss
Its so funny how bad the alliance are that not only can they not familiarize themselves with achievements past Scout or Private, they don't even recognize 2k elite recolor gear which I am obviously wearing in my profile picture. Which can you blame them? They probably have no idea what that is!

It's so funny how you don't realize that I also have the set. Durrueureurerueruru
01/27/2014 03:46 PMPosted by Biggesttboss
while you have to spend the next 30 to 45 minutes farming for another alliance immunity cheat!

lol what, the guy who drops it has a 5 minute respawn timer.
01/27/2014 03:58 PMPosted by Blöm

we're still waiting on that 10v10 showdown with you and Kurish blom
01/27/2014 04:07 PMPosted by Mark
we're still waiting on that 10v10 showdown with you and Kurish blom

wut?
HaHa! Kurish make Boss laugh! - Charge, 2 sec delay, 1 backpedal, 2 sec delay, bloodbath, 2 sec delay, bladestorm, and everybody has already moved out of the way! lol lol lol

01/27/2014 03:55 PMPosted by Phen
It's so funny how you don't realize that I also have the set. Durrueureurerueruru

Since when does someone named Phen have anything to do with our conversation anyways. And, obviously we didn't notice your supposed 2k recolor Phen because you are wearing some newb cake xmog. Real original! Like every other monk doesn't already have that same mog. Durrreureureururu
#Stop playing with barbie dolls

01/27/2014 03:58 PMPosted by Blöm

Blom, I should have known that the alliance would know more about the respawn timer on an immunity cheat. But, actually while camping numerous alliance there including you who ran your lil azz away, I noticed that the respawn is more like around 15 mins. Plus you have to calculate in the fact that once you arrive there, there is a line of newb alliance waiting for it like somebody is handing out free condoms under that tent for yall to run back to your Disneyland city and circle jerk each other off with.
Oh god how could I not see the 2000 rating recolor. god now that ive seen you have been up all the way to 2k I take back everything I said, 2k is so hard, especially now with all the challenging aspects in the game. 2k rating has never been a joke in wow and I should take you more seriously
01/27/2014 05:54 PMPosted by Biggesttboss
Blom, I should have known that the alliance would know more about the respawn timer on an immunity cheat. But, actually while camping numerous alliance there including you who ran your lil azz away, I noticed that the respawn is more like around 15 mins. Plus you have to calculate in the fact that once you arrive there, there is a line of newb alliance waiting for it like somebody is handing out free condoms under that tent for yall to run back to your Disneyland city and circle jerk each other off with.

Kinda funny hearing that from you considering Rallys talismans every time I see him.
01/27/2014 05:54 PMPosted by Biggesttboss
Since when does someone named Phen have anything to do with our conversation anyways. And, obviously we didn't notice your supposed 2k recolor Phen because you are wearing some newb cake xmog. Real original! Like every other monk doesn't already have that same mog. Durrreureureururu
#Stop playing with barbie dolls

I don't use the T2 because I'm not some 5s Warrior who just got his first set of T2 and wants to use it regardless of how hilariously awful it looks. Roflowned cya rekt later
Biggesttboss was always whining at me to stop killing Horde players as Horde, so I obliged him.

http://i.imgur.com/rDuAHhn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MSFYhZ7.jpg
01/27/2014 06:59 PMPosted by Urethrawr
Biggesttboss was always whining at me to stop killing Horde players as Horde, so I obliged him.

http://i.imgur.com/rDuAHhn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MSFYhZ7.jpg

that is a ton of kills rofl
1st season in arena as a Warrior and got 2K rather easy as KFChi in 3s am I good yet guys?
01/27/2014 07:17 PMPosted by Kagrénac
1st season in arena as a Warrior and got 2K rather easy as KFChi in 3s am I good yet guys?

Yes
Urethrawr, I don't get killed that much but yea a 2400 rated fire mage, that hires a personal healer just to venture out in the world, is a pretty tough combination. But, you have to admit that the truth is both of ya'll ran from me every single time and jumped off the wall like you were bungie jumping together tied to your !@#$%^ strings getting full heals all the way down while I as a warrior don't have slow fall and flight form where i can still cast all of my moves but yet I have to blow all of my cds to catch ya'll and then I end up dying to a mage that can't play without a healer. And I was in my rbg spec for bladestorming and trashing the alliance honor vendor and that is not my spec that i play for any real pvp action other than rbgs.
#Every alliance has to pay off a healer to hold their hand = Never going to get better on your own

01/27/2014 06:11 PMPosted by Babywipes
Oh god how could I not see the 2000 rating recolor. god now that ive seen you have been up all the way to 2k I take back everything I said

Babywipes, why are you even in a forum about a realm that IWC ran you off of? Not only are your stories not true but the fact that, in typical alli fashion, you have had to spend money not only to leave the realm because you were getting owned but also now spend more money to transfer back to the horde, as most alliance eventually have to do, so you can stop getting owned.
#Wtf

01/27/2014 06:34 PMPosted by Phen
I don't use the T2 because I'm not some 5s Warrior who just got his first set of T2 and wants to use it regardless of how hilariously awful it looks. Roflowned cya rekt later

Phen, again why are we talking? You have nothing to do with this conversation except the fact that now you say that the warrior recolor set is ugly. Lol. Oh, I'm sorry that my void storage isn't filled up with princess dresses, fish net stockings, and a set of pink pumps!...but I am a guy not a lil bich! Why don't you and the rest of the alliance stop role playing bich toons?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCTLCNmnlKU
I still have many characters on BH, I just went to a server where the main pvp hubs for a solo wpvper like myself are fruitful =). (Timeless is too zergy for alliance).

Besides, I can never run when IWC is around because its too laggy to move LOL

the circle jerk attitude of the clansthat you and a great handful of your members is the reason generally people give you no respect and laugh at you

oh look its biggestboss being camped till he took rez sickness

http://i.imgur.com/MgFk8DX.jpg

Cy@
Boomkins are healers, apparently. I'll inform Blizzard at once.

P.S. Even if we're counting boomkins as healers (LOL), you still had three to our two.
01/28/2014 12:33 AMPosted by Urethrawr
Boomkins are healers, apparently. I'll inform Blizzard at once.

P.S. Even if we're counting boomkins as healers (LOL), you still had three to our two.
he doesnt know how to count its kay