Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 3

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
That was one of my favorite sets back in bc!
02/02/2014 08:49 AMPosted by Ben
Rate me again! New xmog as of yesterday; there was a comment about mismatching the wep/shield/cloak with the set, but this is what I was waiting for, ha!

Thanks for screwing up the order with your self serving post, brown eye.
02/04/2014 10:27 AMPosted by Snoconut
02/02/2014 08:49 AMPosted by Ben
Rate me again! New xmog as of yesterday; there was a comment about mismatching the wep/shield/cloak with the set, but this is what I was waiting for, ha!

Thanks for screwing up the order with your self serving post, brown eye.

10/10 love the green
02/04/2014 12:42 PMPosted by Silmeria

10/10 love the green

Looks good, but not sure I dig the spikes on the shoulders. Personal taste.

9/10 overall, 8/10 personal taste.
7/10, Has almost a bit of an Iron man look to it. Sword could match better, but i like
Colour similarity, but the use of technology clashes with the other tribal vibes. For presentation I'd give it a 7/10, and for less lore-based, a 8.5/10.
02/04/2014 09:11 PMPosted by Euphora
Colour similarity, but the use of technology clashes with the other tribal vibes. For presentation I'd give it a 7/10, and for less lore-based, a 8.5/10.

Mine isn't even finished and post-worthy yet, but I just had to rate yours! 10/10! I love the use of color, and the Lightbringer Tabard goes perfectly! Very nice!
02/05/2014 05:13 AMPosted by Gatorheart
Mine isn't even finished and post-worthy yet, but I just had to rate yours! 10/10! I love the use of color, and the Lightbringer Tabard goes perfectly! Very nice!

<3 Thanks sweetheart. Yours is very nice too. Love the silver/gold scheme. 9/10 ^^
@ Euphora 10/10
That set looks amazing.

For me I'm just needing my boots from SSC trash!

Edit: The damn pose of the char does not allow for the showing off of the new shield =(
Prolitec. 8/10 because of the boots. 9/10 when you get them. I like that set :)

Edit: I have my weapon xmogged to the Blade of Wizardry. Pure fire sword ftw!
Matches and flows great!

-1 for the warlocky approach though.

Edit: Love the shield
02/05/2014 03:40 PMPosted by Impulsikk
8.5/10. love the judgement set and nice shield. But maybe get more yellow/colorful boots?

10/10
6/10. Helm, Tabard, Sword, Boots! Do Lightbringer justice, it's one of our best sets ;)
7/10. Definitely a different take than I see on most pally mogs, but it's put together well.
10/10 very original looking set. Really love the look.
9/10...supa power ranger set! I like the cape.
8/10 for the induced nostalgia :/. I felt so proud wearing that set in BC QQ
7/10, I love the set but I seem to see it a lot.

As for mine, I usually rock full Justicar w/ naaru shield so I can't really talk. Trying out the crusader look atm.