[H-RP-PVP] <The Fireborne>

Moon Guard
Prev 1 6 7 8 13 Next
one day i'm going to log on nick's account and make us <The Deerborne>
can't wait to wreck in our rp-pvp with Devilclaw next week.
one day i'm going to log on nick's account and make us <The Deerborne>

Good luck trying that.
it's going to happen, you can't fight my asian hacking skills. it's impossible.
*looks around*
*throws a Stink Bomb at Sunfury Spire*
*plants a sign saying "GNOMEZ WER HERE"*
Gotta love that rp we get at camp during campaign. Easily hit four hours and we're still going.
05/04/2014 10:41 AMPosted by Portergauge
*looks around*
*throws a Stink Bomb at Sunfury Spire*
*plants a sign saying "GNOMEZ WER HERE"*

You know what we do with pesky gnomes? Visit the basement of the tailoring shop in Silvermoon some time.
dat forced labor
It's not forced. It's indentured. World of difference, aye?

....aye.
Having fun with this little campaign. Poor Vanlanis.
05/09/2014 01:26 PMPosted by Vensala

He brought it upon himself.
Yeah. How dare he wrestle with a bear in the name of duty.
(( IC Post SOMEWHAT, I thought it would be a bit fun to contact you ICly like this instead of OOCly. ))

A letter comes in the hands of a courier, wearing the tabard of a Purple Lion. He hands it to a recognizable Officer of the group.

Hello! I am Boralerian Darkstep, from the lands of Drak'thul. Many have told me great things about the Fireborne, and I hope to enlist as I travel through a great portal to the lands of Moon Guard. Who would I speak to after sending in a full resume? Jarrend, the Courier, will give me your solid response.

The courier would leave with the next message to return to his master.
The letter returned is written with an elegant, scripted hand. Impeccably neat and uniform, only the most subtle hints of the author's emotions peek out. To the observant eye, a hesitant befuddlement may be noted in the thick darkening of the ink towards the back end of Xerevies' words; the slowing of her hand in contemplation of the next term to be used.

This Drak'thul, I have not heard of. Neither has the name 'Moon Guard' been of relevance in millennia, and I trust that if you have heard of us, then you are not mistaking us for some strange reactionary group of Highborne.

Here is where the quiet uncertainty of her answer fades away to a deft sureness; her letters still carve themselves onto the parchment in a trim fashion, but now her words taper off of the page in quick strokes.

Assuming you are a civilian. There is much more to enlisting into the military than simply turning in a resume. We are an arm of the Thalassian State, thus it is required of you come into contact with a military recruiter and work about meeting physical, mental and moral standards that you will show through a series of exams.

You must also submit legal records, including your family's medical history and your own on top of any past criminal charges and include these in an application to The Fireborne.

~Lieutenant Xerevies Vara'nel

((I assume you are new to roleplay? We're very accepting of that and willing to help you on the way, right now I recommend reading some roleplaying guides plus the lore of Warcraft. After that, you can head to our guild site and read up on us in our guild information threads before submitting an app. You can also whisper me any time for help or clarification on anything. :) ))
The courier returns with another letter, who seems annoyed by the fact he has to keep moving back and forth.

I am not a Citizen, more of a Mercenary as of currently focusing on my House's work against a few enemy groups. We live out deep in the mountains of Ghostlands. I will be sure to find your... Recruiter... as soon as I am there.

I have little Legal Records and my Family is not amongst the Sin'dorei's people. I have been told not to let out anymore to those I do not fully trust by my father, these were his last words. I thank thee for taking my letter into account.

~ Boralerian D. Darkstep, the Death Ranger

The letter seems to be of quick write, as if he were writing it inside the middle of a stressed moment. A drop of black blood could be seen at the bottom left part of the page, although barely noticeable.

((
I actually have over 7 years of RP experience, 3 or 4 of those on WoW. I have a few Alts on MG and have played mostly Alliance than Horde. They aren't really well known so you probably wouldn't recognize their names. I know a LOT of lore on WoW and I can say a bit more than others. I have already began to read the Application Guide (Applying? Read this first!) thread on your forums. It may take a while for my Realm Transfer though, and I will send an App as soon as possible! If I am accepted I will be sure to make sure I transfer sooner. I have no idea when it might be, I hope to RP with you guys soon!
))
05/10/2014 01:40 PMPosted by Setrien
05/09/2014 01:26 PMPosted by Vensala

He brought it upon himself.

05/10/2014 10:01 PMPosted by Xerevies
Yeah. How dare he wrestle with a bear in the name of duty.

Setrien is secretly happy to get Van out of his hair, despite what was done to do it. Like the jeeeeerk he is
Hello my happy choppy soppy hippie elves!
HIPPIES?! I thought Goblins were called Gobbies for being Hippies, weird. To be honest, just 'cause I have long hair doesn't mean I won't be able to punt you as if you were a Gnome. *Stomps off*
The Fireborne sets up camp in the Mor'shan Rampart!

Stonetalon is on the horizon!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12673779006
there's so little nice places in mo'shan that I'm pretty sure Anashae and co have fused to the big fallen over log there.