Announcement To Bleeding Hollow

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 3 4 5 10 Next
01/29/2014 09:07 PMPosted by Thundrer
You're all really bored and going to forums just to troll. When the pre patch for Warlords of Draenor hits, I can feel a lot of ex BC players jumping back in to check it out. We must wait and see what comes out of this before we jump to any conclusions.

No one's trolling. All the criticism you've received has been legitimate. We told you this would happen and it did. You could have done the stuff you're now talking about doing 4 months ago (or at least stopped zerging stormwind) but you didn't. You reap what you sow.

No one's coming back in WOD. 28.5% A/H pop. Even if some inactive allys came back, waaaaay more horde are coming back and the current content will be unplayable for allys UNLESS you're part of "TEAM BELTO'S ELITE NAVY SEALS / AV MEMBERS" .... then you'll be fine no doubt.
Now theres some common ground we can agree. However you're still wrong about what killed the server. I'm not BLAMING them but the truth is that <Pie Chart> killed the server. Once Pie Chart arrived, BH became a super attractive Horde PvE destination, the Hawaii of PvE servers if you will. Its been all downhill since then.

Well Vex you can't change what players wish to do on the server, HOWEVER that doesn't mean that one guild or two guilds or however many guilds would also do the same. Sometimes people can get burned out by doing the same thing over and over and wish to try something else out for a change. To be honest, I think we're all burned out which is why we have come into my thread to complain about it. Come on man. Should we really continue to be irrelevant here? This was an announcement, not an opinion fest.
01/29/2014 09:12 PMPosted by Thundrer
This was an announcement, not an opinion fest.

This is a forum not a soapbox for you to make announcements lol.
01/29/2014 08:57 PMPosted by Belto
It's no surprise that you and your guild members won't accept this honest apology as you're the OG apology denier himself.

I havent spoken to any in guild today as I have been busy their opinions are their own as I dont try to force my opinions on anyone or punish those that are not in line with me :)
4 months ago we didn't know IWC only wanted to make Bleeding Hollow a HORDE only server. Also known as, "Illidan 2.0" We would've discontinued any of this if we didn't know that it was just for fun and not just to drive off Alliance players and troll them off. Are you that dense man? I'm trying to tell you that we've realized that IWC is all about business, they never even gave a !@#$ about us. They just wanted an army. They lied to us and deceived us. We considered them really good people until we realized how they talk behind WSC's back and Rallys over here talking about he hates white people WHEN HE'S WHITE! I mean come on man, they are nuts! I have already seen a bountiful of IWC leave their guild because they don't do anything other than Tol Barad and Stormwind King Killing.
Literally they are a terrible influence on the people who follow them. I can see why they would only recruit ages 18+, because what person that is young wants to hear their garbage about hatred towards another? This is the 21st centruy, they are still living in the 1800s.
Man you really really have some deep down hatred for Rallys huh?
Rallys himself even quoted, "The whiter you are, the more I hate you." And this mother !@#$er starts quoting stuff from MLK when MLK says that you should judge not by the color of their skin but by their character. RALLYS IS WHITE! How could you spew stuff about your own color of skin? They are so loony that I personally want nothing more than to rid of them for this ignorant filth.
RT
I'm hoping that <Valiance Expedition> becomes successful alongside many known guilds like AV, OTM, Disturbance, fights like a gurl, etc. We want nothing more than a healthy server now.
Im sorry but I'll continue to assume this is a troll. You can't really be serious.
Warmane is a joke, Rallys is a joke. I tried to tell you.
01/29/2014 09:26 PMPosted by Helladin
Warmane is a joke, Rallys is a joke. I tried to tell you.

And y do you care again?
01/29/2014 09:12 PMPosted by Vexlanderr
"TEAM BELTO'S ELITE NAVY SEALS / AV MEMBERS" .... then you'll be fine no doubt.

Is this the same team that was censored killing Alliance and we wiped with half the size and in seconds?

01/29/2014 09:16 PMPosted by Thundrer
4 months ago we didn't know IWC only wanted to make Bleeding Hollow a HORDE only server.

"I dont care if anyone else enjoys the server as long as I do" -Warmane on his stream

until we realized how they talk behind WSC's back

WSC did the same thing I have birdies everywhere..WSC talked IWC down and IWC talked WSC down nothing new

Rallys

nuts!

You are late on this one how long have you guys been here?

they are nuts!

Took you long enough to figure that out

EDITED: Mucked up some quotes somehow
It's sort of like watching post game sports shows. Hearing the winners is ok but it's what the losers have to say that's really the most interesting and insightful.
01/29/2014 09:28 PMPosted by Kagrenac
Took you long enough to figure that out

And let me guess, are you going to judge people for it?

"I dont care if anyone else enjoys the server as long as I do" -Warmane on his stream

wat? Holy crap, you can put words between quotes and claim that he said it. NO WAY! HE SAID THAT? NO WAI! -_-
Posted by Vexlanderr
"TEAM BELTO'S ELITE NAVY SEALS / AV MEMBERS" .... then you'll be fine no doubt.

Is this the same team that was censored killing Alliance and we wiped with half the size and in seconds?

WUT DATS UNPOSSIBLE!

So Thunder, basically what your saying is that you were completely oblivious to everything that happened on BH the last 6 months and you never read the forums where the things you're just discovering now were discussed ad nausem.
01/29/2014 09:31 PMPosted by Thundrer
wat? Holy crap, you can put words between quotes and claim that he said it. NO WAY! HE SAID THAT? NO WAI! -_-

This was said during a rage filled stream and used for a long time by anti WSC horde in trade chat soooo
01/29/2014 09:31 PMPosted by Vexlander
So Thunder, basically what your saying is that you were completely oblivious to everything that happened on BH the last 6 months and you never read the forums where the things you're just discovering now were discussed ad nausem.

Well me personally, I had no idea, but Warmane says otherwise that our goal when we came here WASN'T to ruin what has already been going downhill so you can't blame us for it. It's hard to believe I know, but we're telling you the truth whether you believe it or not.
01/29/2014 09:33 PMPosted by Kagrenac
This was said during a rage filled stream and used for a long time by anti WSC horde in trade chat soooo

^^^ yah the fact that Thunder's never heard this before leads me to conclude this whole post is a big troll by him.