Orc/Draenei relatioinship

Story Forum
So let me see if i have this correct.

Velen befriended the naaru K'ure. At some point he moved to a cave like structure on oshu'gun. Then the orcs come along and start having parties in this area. Velen is cool with it cause he knows they are drawn to K'ure's light. At this point the draenei and orcs arent buddies,but they arent enemies either.

Then Velen tries to tell the orcs that "Hey,theres a really nice guy living at the bottom of the thing you cats party around." This pisses the orcs off cause they are really protective about there spirits. So they become at war?

Then in the bc expansion there is a horde quest where you actually help K'ure with energies. Has no orc had an "oh !@#$ that guy was right" moment at all? Seems like they would at least wanna admit there mistake about going to war over something incorrect?
This is the short version.
Draenei tend to get along with anyone, who don't want to use their bones and make a highway or kidnap their sisters to be raped by warriors. Or smell of sulfur.
Orcs and Draenei, were cool, got along great for a long time.
Ner'zhul the Orc was a slow minded idiot and believed the lies of Kil'jaeden, saying the Draenei were plotting against the Orcs.
They weren't friends anymore.
That makes a little more sense. So was this situation im referring to only in this area? I belive it was drokthar that got all pissy with velen?
K'ure was actually already in Oshu'gun since it crash landed on Draenor some 350 ish years ago. When that happened it received a wound to cause it to start dying slowly. For some reason nothing Velen or the others did could help, and K'ure i believe urged them to go on.

Its not long sfter that the Orc ancestors sense the gentle being and go to seek it out, and though they never reveal K'ure to the Orcs, they do influence them to bring special waters which those spirits then use to sustain the naaru if barely. It also strengthens their ties to thr mortal plane as I seem to recall from RotH.

But yeah then KJ started his business and turned the Orcs against the Draenei. Now for te present day since some 'heroes' did have to go into Oshu'gun, yeah the Orcs SHOULD hear about the Naaru and realize their own ancestors were guiding them to help the creature and not to wage a war.
The slaughter didn't start over Oshu'gun and K'ure, it had already been going on for a while before that. Velen then tried at one point to connect with the Orcs by explaining the relationship between his friend and their honored dead, hoping that it would end the bloodshed, but the Orcs took insult to the suggestion and considered it a blasphemy.

The spirits of their ancestors would have told them the truth, but they had already been disgraced by the choices the Orcs made, and now refused appearing to their shaman. Feeling abandoned in their quest, they put more and more faith in their warlocks.
02/01/2014 09:47 AMPosted by Aurric
The spirits of their ancestors would have told them the truth, but they had already been disgraced by the choices the Orcs made, and now refused appearing to their shaman. Feeling abandoned in their quest, they put more and more faith in their warlocks.

Only Gul'dan and Ner'zhul ever knew this. Gul'dan lied to the shamman saying the ancestors were going to grant them new powers now (warlocks). With no reason to doubt Ner'zhul and his apprentice the Orcs accepted their words as truth.