@helladin

Darkspear
02/10/2014 07:55 AMPosted by Helladin
Except like, he still needed the rest of his guild to kill us.

I do remember him destroying my hunter </3
02/10/2014 07:55 AMPosted by Helladin
Except like, he still needed the rest of his guild to kill us.

I do remember him destroying my hunter </3
He took 10 to me everytime.
/cackle
02/09/2014 09:54 PMPosted by Kagrenac
Member dat time I 1v2'd you guys I focused kicked helladin and killed you w/ soul reaper behind deter? Yea that time where he left group trying to CRZ back to Darkspear but was in combat so he had to bubble hearth? Yea that time ;)

The above pro tip works for most of the people around Helladerp but sometimes ya gotta have fun with em

Do tell more of your multitasking abilities! I must say, I am impressed.
02/10/2014 07:54 AMPosted by Rezonatte
hahahah kag please. I had not played my hunter in months and was in all season 13 gear.... you where full griev.

Yes this happened when you were on BH still and helladin was in Ruin Gaming and actually tried to get more ruin gaming on the server(it was funny when he had 4 people at wintergarde keep for just me and Garo and phased back to Darkspear)

And are you saying 1 UH DK in grievous is better than an MM Hunter and Healer?(who was also geared)

#Winning

02/10/2014 05:20 AMPosted by Helladin
http://imgur.com/jMyS44b

Lets play the who still carries you in this SS game..Tuxo and thats it(everyone else went on to break 2100 while you have floundered at 1700 in RBGs ;) I didnt read the rest of your post because like your leadership its unreliable and laughable

02/10/2014 08:16 AMPosted by Zaxan

Nothing impressive about killing Helladin no matter how laughable the exchange sorry :( (Oh but I can rub my belly and pat my head at the same time!)

RIP Cata Helladin the last time he was entertaining(he needed IWC/Rallys envy to do that)
02/10/2014 05:19 PMPosted by Kagrenac
Yes this happened when you were on BH still and helladin was in Ruin Gaming and actually tried to get more ruin gaming on the server(it was funny when he had 4 people at wintergarde keep for just me and Garo and phased back to Darkspear)

And are you saying 1 UH DK in grievous is better than an MM Hunter and Healer?(who was also geared)

#Winning

There were 10 of you, the only other people I brought were fogel and muhk on his monk.

Posted by Helladin

Lets play the who still carries you in this SS game..Tuxo and thats it(everyone else went on to break 2100 while you have floundered at 1700 in RBGs ;) I didnt read the rest of your post because like your leadership its unreliable and laughable

They wanted me to come alliance with them, I assure you if I had a team all this season I would be 2200 by now.

02/10/2014 05:19 PMPosted by Kagrenac
02/10/2014 07:54 AMPosted by Rezonatte
hahahah kag please. I had not played my hunter in months and was in all season 13 gear.... you where full griev.

#Winning

02/10/2014 05:20 AMPosted by Helladin

02/10/2014 08:16 AMPosted by Zaxan

Nothing impressive about killing Helladin no matter how laughable the exchange sorry :( (Oh but I can rub my belly and pat my head at the same time!)

RIP Cata Helladin the last time he was entertaining(he needed IWC/Rallys envy to do that)

Kag, you should bring flag to Darkspear.

You only liked me in Cata because I was still developing my game, It was actually the Paulmitchell rivalry that made me so entertaining in cata. Also I lead all the wpvp in iwc for awhile, that was a part of it.
Unholy death knight talks too much.
Time to take a break.
02/10/2014 07:03 PMPosted by Biggdeezy
Time to take a break.

Rawr
02/10/2014 07:09 PMPosted by Kagrenac
02/10/2014 07:03 PMPosted by Biggdeezy
Time to take a break.

Rawr

Don't get mad at him just because everyone with a brain favors my clearly defensive trolling over your aggressive attempts to disgrace my name.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Kagrenac/achievement#95:15092

You're 35 lying on the internet to try and give a 20 year old a bad reputation. Get off these forums because you've never been to Darkspear. I however have scarred my name into the memory of all those on BH.
Helladin you do just fine trashing your rep you need no help from me :)

And whats this RBG link mean? Are you one of those people that thinks I paid for a 2K carry in RBGs? *giggle*
I have been 2K in 3s on one toon or another since cata minus 1 season

#CappingAtAHigherRating
#RunningBubbleHearthChamp2011-2013
#Hashtag

See Darkspear it doesnt take much to fluster Ol' Helladin he even had to have a friend make a thread on BH to try and get people to stop posting here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11675567751

Rawr

Edit: btw Kenji got to play you in 3s the other week GG was a close win for us(KFC w/ MW Heals)
02/10/2014 08:26 PMPosted by Kagrénac

And whats this RBG link mean? Are you one of those people that thinks I paid for a 2K carry in RBGs? *giggle*
I have been 2K in 3s on one toon or another since cata minus 1 season

#CappingAtAHigherRating
#RunningBubbleHearthChamp2011-2013
#Hashtag

See Darkspear it doesnt take much to fluster Ol' Helladin he even had to have a friend make a thread on BH to try and get people to stop posting here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11675567751

Rawr

Edit: btw Kenji got to play you in 3s the other week GG was a close win for us(KFC w/ MW Heals)

You did buy your rating. All Darkspear sees is you trying way too hard. #NutUpOrShutUp
*giggle* Buying 2K in RBGs when I play at 2K-2100 in 3s is about as credible as your leadership silly :) and for asking your guild to constantly bump threads and post ones defending you I can see you have a ton of time invested in maintaining your "elite" image

XOXO -That DK you obsess over
(This is the DK I got 2100 with during that same RBG season btw)
So when are you two tying the knot?
I always wanted a June wedding
lol
02/10/2014 09:10 PMPosted by Kagrenac
I always wanted a June wedding

Can I be best Man :D
Lol, Kag, you may be 2k in arenas now but you definitely bought rbg rating. I don't tell people to make threads, if you want to argue with me so bad you can come to Darkspear. Until then, Ima keep posting on BH because I was on BH for 2 years and you're gonna keep trying to get in my head because I'm so engraved in yours.
I shelled out dem big bucks for RBG rating I didnt need mang

02/10/2014 08:26 PMPosted by Kagrénac

02/10/2014 08:33 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
XOXO -That DK you obsess over
http://pictures.picasion.com/pic58/07ccc74d0d1cb193b2bda961579cce92.gif