Stormrage
Tues/Wed/Thurs anytime of the day ! :)

Name: Julian or you can call me Jay
Mature and can be funny as well
Love playing video games especially Xbox One
Im always perfecting my craft and pushing myself to max potential
Battletag: Shady#1484
Email: Defyshady123@hotmail.com

About me: I am currently looking for a new home for my main raiding toon. I am unhappy in my current guild right now due to multiple reasons, and am exploring other options. Currently I am a Survival/BM Hunter My heart has always been with Survival with some BM mixed in. I am Looking for a new guild that i can finally call it home/family. Unfortunately the guild i transferred and spent my money on faction changing are not serious about raiding and are not realible. I like to go hard everynight and perfect my craft everynight or day depending on what i find haha! :)

What I'm looking for:
25m raiding guild thats atleast downed 4/14H min (I believe I am fully capable of 14/14 HC currently) But if i have to prove it i will.
2-3 nights per week raiding Tues/Wed/Thurs anytime of the day im always online 24/7
Fun, friendly, mature atmosphere.
I prefer Alliance

What you can expect from me:
On time/early for raids.
Self-sufficient for consumables and repairs (unless offered by guild).
Perfect raid attendance always one 2 hours before raid !
I learn from my mistakes. If I die, I figure out why, and take steps to ensure it does not happen again.
While I love being the top DPS just as much as anybody else, I'm also a team player. Sometimes, you gotta take one for the team and sacrifice your DPS for the greater good of the group.
I look for ways to improve, often working with other hunters within the guild to improve everyone.
Hi Worgenhood,
I know you are looking for a group that is working on Heroic mode content. While our guild does have several teams that are working on heroic they are not currently recruiting a hunter.

We do have a group that is 13/14 Normal that is looking for a hunter right now. You can apply to any group you like though. http://www.opponent-guild.com/
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message in game. Rume#1129

Angry Go Lucky
<Opponent>
10 Man Semi-Hardcore
Progression: 13/14 SoO
Raid Leader(s): Helladas
Raid Nights: Tu - Th
Raid Times: 7:30pm-10:30pm EST
Recruiting: Hunter / Ranged DPS W/ Heals off spec / Mage / Prot Warior / Prot Pally / Blood DK
bump
bump
bump