Updated everything but.... warlock pets

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
You're showing your bias and I don't feel like going through all of the updates to show you how you're being ridiculous.

Let me give you a hint, though. It helps you none at all to play the victim when you're asking for stuff like this. Prove why it would be a good idea and why it's needed instead of focusing on "Waaaahhhh, these guys got something and I didn't" especially when you're talking about a class that got a major over-haul in basically every way possible this last expansion.

Because the funny thing was, I wasn't even disagreeing with you. I was just pointing out that your statement wasn't entirely true.
Moonkin form never got updated either. Not once.
02/12/2014 12:42 PMPosted by Sibenice
You're showing your bias and I don't feel like going through all of the updates to show you how you're being ridiculous.

Let me give you a hint, though. It helps you none at all to play the victim when you're asking for stuff like this. Prove why it would be a good idea and why it's needed instead of focusing on "Waaaahhhh, these guys got something and I didn't" especially when you're talking about a class that got a major over-haul in basically every way possible this last expansion.

Because the funny thing was, I wasn't even disagreeing with you. I was just pointing out that your statement wasn't entirely true.

And you are showing just as much bias, Warlock pets are integral to the warlock class and the single thing that hasn't seen any real updates in the game, A talent that isn't always viable that gives us 9 year old models instead of 10?

Also spell mechanics being updated =/= relevant here, We did not get a complete overhaul it was a half overhaul at best, but i shall remind you this is about Cosmetics
02/12/2014 12:45 PMPosted by Tragiik
Moonkin form never got updated either. Not once.

Never said it did, Infact i repeatedly mentioned that the one thing druids havn't had updated is moonkin form, Everything else has.

Please read my posts before trying to argue with me
02/12/2014 12:46 PMPosted by Michao
And you are showing just as much bias, Warlock pets are integral to the warlock class and the single thing that hasn't seen any real updates in the game, A talent that isn't always viable that gives us 9 year old models instead of 10?

Also spell mechanics being updated =/= relevant here, We did not get a complete overhaul it was a half overhaul at best, but i shall remind you this is about Cosmetics

Wat.

Have you just been picking through my posts to find things that suit you because I've agreed with you in two of my posts that warlock pets need updating. In fact, it was the first thing I said in my first post. *facepalm*

02/12/2014 12:00 PMPosted by Sibenice
While I agree that your pets could use updating....

02/12/2014 12:35 PMPosted by Sibenice
those are something that need updating, just like warlock pets.

Also, semantics.
I approve
02/12/2014 12:51 PMPosted by Sibenice
02/12/2014 12:46 PMPosted by Michao

Wat.

Have you just been picking through my posts to find things that suit you because I've agreed with you in two of my posts that warlock pets need updating. In fact, it was the first thing I said in my first post. *facepalm*

02/12/2014 12:00 PMPosted by Sibenice
While I agree that your pets could use updating....

02/12/2014 12:35 PMPosted by Sibenice
those are something that need updating, just like warlock pets.

Also, semantics.

I don't even know why we are arguing anymore so i shall bury the hatchet

Also warlock pets.
BUT did you see that butt on the Shivarra?!?! /drool
02/12/2014 01:01 PMPosted by Abendroth
BUT did you see that butt on the Shivarra?!?! /drool

You mean the butt that looks like it's made from playdough and lego peices and probably only has 10 polygons? Yes i've seen it alot of times, Kinda hard not to.
02/12/2014 09:51 AMPosted by Izaell
I was trying to think of more Warlock-like lore, stories or areas to have come out SINCE BC that would offer new Warlock pets, only place I can think of is the remade Ragefire Chasm but that offers nothing relevant to what you want.

How about that whole ability to tame demons? If we could just tame demons like hunters tame pets...
02/12/2014 01:13 PMPosted by Iridyam
02/12/2014 09:51 AMPosted by Izaell
I was trying to think of more Warlock-like lore, stories or areas to have come out SINCE BC that would offer new Warlock pets, only place I can think of is the remade Ragefire Chasm but that offers nothing relevant to what you want.

How about that whole ability to tame demons? If we could just tame demons like hunters tame pets...

Warlocks do not tame, We enslave and command.
Everything? yeah? well I want to see my updated moonkin form then...until that happens don't complain, that is a player novel, not just a minion.
02/12/2014 01:15 PMPosted by Ðemian
Everything? yeah? well I want to see my updated moonkin form then...until that happens don't complain, that is a player novel, not just a minion.

I repeatedly stated that the moonkin form hadn't been updated, if you are going to argue against me atleast read the thread, Druids have had more love than warlocks by far and have no right to complain
Grimoire of Supremacy says hi
02/12/2014 01:16 PMPosted by Michao
I repeatedly stated that the moonkin form hadn't been updated, if you are going to argue against me atleast read the thread, Druids have had more love than warlocks by far and have no right to complain

I didn't see that on the OP, not gonna read the whole thing just to comment.
We have more love? how?, we can only choose between 4 races, we don't have a quest to turn our spells other colors, we weren't massively changed for pandaria so our specs feel better. Moonkins are ofter underpowered and usually get the least attention when it comes to anything about druids.

Yes, we have 4 specs, that was from the beginning, our forms were updated years ago, except moonkin,so it doesn't change the fact that on models Priority Moonkins get to be on a higher scale than pets. It is a player model, the fact that other specs don't use it shouldn't be a reason for balance to be ignored. We even got a pseudo shadow form on the glyph.

"Who plays that anyway"
Lots of us do.

You are gonna get some updates when it comes to a legion related patch on WoD anyway, we know the legion will show up somehow.
I agree with asking for new models for our minions. I use the updated versions but I liked using the felhound...which is now a freeking blob of dripping goo. ><
I agree with asking for new models for our minions. I use the updated versions but I liked using the felhound...which is now a freeking blob of dripping goo. ><

Maybe the new models should have just been issued as glyphs ...
02/12/2014 01:35 PMPosted by Mashari
Grimoire of Supremacy says hi

For the love of God, please read the thread before posting. PLEASE.
Don't forget moonkin form

Blizz plz
So basically, the druids are coming in to QQ about their models being outdated. Who would have expected that.

Druids, please make your own thread to get mad about your forms being outdated. We are not trying to get updates to our demons to spite you. We just want our demons to look cool. We don't go into your threads asking for updated moonkin graphics and say "WELL WHAT ABOUT OUR DEMONS HURRRR".

Regardless of how you may feel about your (indeed) outdated moonkin / aquatic forms or whatever, that doesn't change the fact our demons are just as outdated as those two forms.

Basically, Druids, stop making this all about you. This thread is for Warlocks to ask Blizzard for updated pets.