WHaaaaat?!?! GEAR store??!!?

General Discussion
Blizz just kill me now. First it's paladin tier robes and temporary race changes, next it'll be "build your own murloc hat" and that pandaren chinese food. Buy food buffs! Pay to win all over this.

For real Blizz, you're going downhill and always HAVE been.

*stares at terrible tankard*

OMG REALLY. Really. I had to FARM for that. UGH.
Heh, Murloc Hat sounds awesome.
You could always buy Panda Express and glue Chen to the box
Did you click on the link, my dear? It's not in-game stuff. It's Real-Life clothes.

Sadly, the stats suck.
I gave in. I bought a tankard. This is what YOU made me do, Blizz! Your capitalist greed has forced me to spend money to stay relevant!
The tankard is tempting, but does it come with a coaster?
02/12/2014 07:21 PMPosted by Cassima

What are you, a 90's mom?
02/12/2014 07:20 PMPosted by Zen
I gave in. I bought a tankard. This is what YOU made me do, Blizz! Your capitalist greed has forced me to spend money to stay relevant!

I have one of those. It holds a LOT of things. I like it.
02/12/2014 07:22 PMPosted by Azivalla

Hey, it was purely a question!
02/12/2014 07:09 PMPosted by Zen
next it'll be "build your own murloc hat" and that pandaren chinese food.

Wait... will these be available in real life?

All cups should have a coaster, do you want water rings on your tables? I know I don't
There is a disturbing lack of baby talbuk plushies in the store.
I understand this is a very polarizing issue, but I and many people wouldn't mind so much if WoW went the F2P model and supported it with micro-transactions. It is just very hard to be a college student (universally known to be broke) and enjoy a game I love.

I wish there was a perfect answer to this issue, but like with all things: there isn't.
I just hope an ankylopotamus plushie is added to the store when WoD comes out. Preferably a large one.
02/12/2014 07:36 PMPosted by Umbraven
I understand this is a very polarizing issue, but I and many people wouldn't mind so much if WoW went the F2P model and supported it with micro-transactions. It is just very hard to be a college student (universally known to be broke) and enjoy a game I love.

I wish there was a perfect answer to this issue, but like with all things: there isn't.

The Gear store sells physical merchandise like hats and toys. There is no issue.
02/12/2014 07:27 PMPosted by Giljean

All cups should have a coaster, do you want water rings on your tables? I know I don't

Who puts water in a tankard?
02/12/2014 07:41 PMPosted by Peacecorpse
Who puts water in a tankard?

Condensation sir, condensation
02/12/2014 07:24 PMPosted by Daxxarri
02/12/2014 07:20 PMPosted by Zen

I have one of those. It holds a LOT of things. I like it.

besides liquid?
Looking at that store now.

Jeez and I thought Rammstein overpriced their merch

02/12/2014 07:48 PMPosted by Lilraven
besides liquid?

You never put art supplies in a mug? I have one on my desk that's full of pens and scissors
Repeat after me... The Blizzard Gear store is full of REAL items, not ingame items... And It makes me really sad that the Horde Epic stein is a very limited edition item. I want one but there are only 20 left and I have to wait until payday :(