Wow should make a anime series.

General Discussion
I'm sure this has already been said before, but i think it would be a nice way to let people follow the wow story line considering how scattered it is.

I know they're thinking about making a movie, and i'm looking forward to it, but you can fit a lot more into a television series than you can in a 2-3 hour movie. If it become popular it could also have a few other benefits to wow i'm sure.
Watching anime increases the probability of spontaneous human combustion, bedwetting, hay fever, athlete's foot, tinnitus and nosebleeds. It must be true, I read it on the Internet.
/Agree
There are plenty of books and comics about the Warcraft universe.
To be honest, throwing anything into a motion series means you'll leave out a lot of details.
On one hand, it'd be pretty cool.

On the other hand, it'd probably end up with gratuitous amounts of screaming, clothing damage and episodes of power charging akin to DBZ.
02/12/2014 07:34 PMPosted by Arctius
On one hand, it'd be pretty cool.

On the other hand, it'd probably end up with gratuitous amounts of screaming, clothing damage and episodes of power charging akin to DBZ.

Meh, I love DBZ, but I'll be the first to admit that it has way too much in the way of pointless crap when it comes to battles. Kind of like the whole "Namek is gonna blow up in five minutes!" but the fight rages on for three episodes. An anime that did a great job with the fights is YuYu Hakusho. The fights were badass but didn't feel bloated with pointless action.
I actually agree. Instead of just comics, animate that stuff and BOOM! Awesome WoW anime.
Why does everything have to be anime?

Seriously
Thrall-kun we must lead the attack to arthas the lich oni
Oh yes sylvanas-chan we shall assault at dawn!
Garrosh: Am I kawaii uguuu~
While an anime series probably wouldn't work too well an anthology like Batman-Gotham Knights, HALO Legends and the Animatrix would be plausible, especially if they did it based off of the Warcraft Legends graphic novels.
Waiting for the Jaina, Sylvanas, and Tyrande filler beach episode.
Am I too late for the stereotypes?
Huolon-senpaaaaaaai!

Give me your mount.
02/12/2014 08:25 PMPosted by Blasco
Waiting for the Jaina, Sylvanas, and Tyrande filler beach episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7kNwHd0QHU
First of all, I don't expect this to get far before it turns into a discussion about the merits of 2d animation or anime stereotypes, but second...

02/12/2014 07:55 PMPosted by Rosenivy
Why does everything have to be anime?

Seriously

I know! I mean, sure, adult animation is non-existent in the western world outside of comedies, but that doesn't mean it can't work...
I thought WoW already did have an anime series?
02/12/2014 08:29 PMPosted by Starshock
I know! I mean, sure, adult animation is non-existent in the western world outside of comedies, but that doesn't mean it can't work...

Even Miyazaki hates otakus -_-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWlH8PTijzA

This is how it would go.

Edit:

02/12/2014 08:30 PMPosted by Rosenivy
Even Miyazaki hates otakus -_-

Is there anyone rational minded who don't?